Stage Predictions 2022: For real this time

dentalplan

Just now, FloorFiller said:

Looks like Nightmares on Wax will probably be subbing them also. What a night at WH that’ll be.

I hadn't heard of Nightmares on Wax before they were on the poster but are they that big? The venues they're playing in the run-up to Glastonbury are pretty small.

1 minute ago, the wonderwhy said:

Fri: Billie Eilish / Foals / Leon Bridges / Burna Boy / Caribou

Sat: Paul McCartney / Wolf Alice / Little Simz / Primal Scream / Phoebe Bridgers

Sun: Kendrick Lamar / Pet Shop Boys / Bicep / Charli XCX / Fontaines DC

Nice! 

Does Paul McCartney hate women?

Just now, kingcrawler said:

I hadn't heard of Nightmares on Wax before they were on the poster but are they that big? The venues they're playing in the run-up to Glastonbury are pretty small.

Hmm maybe you’re right. Saw somebody else suggest it and it sounded about right to me, but he could well be on earlier. 

Just now, the wonderwhy said:

Nightmares on Wax > Four Tet/Bonobo > Bicep imo 

Yeah that looks right.

Just now, FloorFiller said:

Hmm maybe you’re right. Saw somebody else suggest it and it sounded about right to me, but he could well be on earlier. 

Yeah that looks right.

Bonobo’s last appearance was doing exactly this so feel like he’s more likely to be elsewhere (headline JP imo) with Four Tet subbing Bicep.

9 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

Not massive but the sort of act Glastonbury would give a high slot to. As far as I'm aware he's only played like 15 gigs in England in 30+ years. Not a big artist by any stretch, but a great booking for Glastonbury. Subbing WH is an exciting prospect.

Just now, wro_lap said:

Not massive but the sort of act Glastonbury would give a high slot to. As far as I'm aware he's only played like 15 gigs in England in 30+ years. Not a big artist by any stretch, but a great booking for Glastonbury. Subbing WH is an exciting prospect.

Ah fair enough, not someone I know much about but that makes sense, cheers!

29 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

Listen to the album 'Smokers delight'. Much loved in my student days, absolutely belting record.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Euphoricape said:

Which stage are avalanches expected to play?

They were originally on the Park lineup... Could see them playing second or possibly third down on there given the rumoured line up? But they could easily sit in a similar position on West Holts or John Peel too. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, sisco said:

What other thread? Why aren’t we believing their website?

The “Who’s playing what day” thread. We were discussing the website saying Saturday and @gfa has somehow found out they’re playing WH Sunday and says they’re updating their website soon.

1 minute ago, Somto Unigwe Raphael said:

The “Who’s playing what day” thread. We were discussing the website saying Saturday and @gfa has somehow found out they’re playing WH Sunday and says they’re updating their website soon.

Yeah tbh I took this as gospel and didn’t bother to question it but the website is still saying Saturday. What gives @gfa? How’d you know about their day/stage?