Stage Predictions 2022: For real this time

dentalplan

3 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

It's so cool still that the highwater mark of Glastonbury performance videos was set, not by a headliner, not by an all-time music legend, but by Fun Lovin' Criminals performing Scooby Snacks.

Imagine thinking the band that wrote that song aren’t all-time music legends. smh my head 

7 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

It's so cool still that the highwater mark of Glastonbury performance videos was set, not by a headliner, not by an all-time music legend, but by Fun Lovin' Criminals performing Scooby Snacks.

Speaking of which weren’t they meant to be playing 2020 and didn’t make it onto the poster?

Just now, dentalplan said:

Maybe. Huey has since left the band though, so wouldn't expect them to be back.

Yeah. And it appears part of the reason for that is that Fast has become an anti-mask, anti-vac nutjob so even if they can find a front man as good (they can't), then I'm still not interested.

1 minute ago, AlexOvd said:

Where would you places Idles this time? I just hope they won't headline a stage and they will play afternoon Other. I am sure they could attract a big crowd and will be fun.

Mid-high Other. They could headline JP but I don’t see it.

45 minutes ago, Somto Unigwe Raphael said:

Fatboy opening the Pymild would be a top booking after the two year break tbh. Ain’t it the only main stage he hasn’t played or something?

Would be fucking ace, an hour of bangers with 50k raving away. 

The FatBoy opening thing would be great. 

He was a surprise closing act at a Printworks Redacted event where the lineup was kept secret until the acts came out. His rumoured appearance was met with grumbles during the day given most regular rave goers have Norman-fatigue and it wasn’t really a “big room” crowd - but in the end it was great. He’s a sentimental type; and it being the first time Printworks had opened since pre-Pandemic, he really got into the whole thing in terms of welcoming everyone back to the dance floor.

on that basis opening Pyramid after 2 cancelled festivals would be perfect