Stage Predictions 2022: For real this time

dentalplan

1 hour ago, Mattymooz said:

We have nowhere near enough info to do one of these yet but oh well

https://clashfinder.com/s/glastoprediction2022

I quite like this. Would be surprised if AJ is back though. I think he has legitimately dabbed down.

Not sure about Megan being on pyramid and Doja being on other -  I think Doja is the more “pyramid” of the two.

I think Megan will sub the other on the Saturday. Doja will sub Kendrick on the Sunday with Lorde third down.

Rest is fine.

Edited by Matt42

12 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

Olivia fourth down Pyramid. Set length thing is bollocks as she obviously isn’t gonna play for 45 minutes at her own shows. Couple of covers and shite patter and bam, you’ve got an hour. 

Aren’t all her songs covers…

8 hours ago, TownesMR said:

Do you reckon Baxter Dury, Happy Mondays, and Manics are likely to still be on the lineup?

I reckon there will be a few from the 2020 poster that won't have been included to make this year look a bit fresher - these lot are all touring around the right time so no major reason why they couldnt be there again...

Kendrick vs. PSB vs. Bicep. Ouch.

Same for Khruangbin vs. Noel Gallagher.

I’m not really familiar with his music, but is Leon Bridges big enough to headline West Holts? I thought Khruangbin would be bigger than Bridges, and I don’t consider them headliners.

Altin Gün would be really cool!

12 hours ago, Mattymooz said:

We have nowhere near enough info to do one of these yet but oh well

https://clashfinder.com/s/glastoprediction2022

Friday I would enjoy, Saturday I'd have clearly one main reason but I have seen Macca before. Sunday nothing majorly happening for me bar 3 bands clashing, I'd probably ne off site by 9pm.

Decent attempt though. I don't see certain additions, especially like MSP who have so many gigs elsewhere this year I suspect they've taken the money instead from whoever will chuck it at them and agree AJ has probably dropped too.

At £70 a pop a ticket, Jack probably said sub or nothing. I thought he was a stick on but no tours are holding him back. I could understand just if like Flo with no dates was waiting.

3 hours ago, Robinn said:

Kendrick vs. PSB vs. Bicep.

My issue too.

Happy with Caribou / Four Tet on the saturday against macca although I could see them two being swapped with Bicep just so theres two big pulls on Saturday against macca. I think Bicep would be rammed against Kendrick

Edited by gfa

1 hour ago, thewayiam said:

At £70 a pop a ticket, Jack probably said sub or nothing. I thought he was a stick on but no tours are holding him back. I could understand just if like Flo with no dates was waiting.

I mean the 2 dates in London still have a bunch of tickets left which is why I have assumed he hasnt been announced yet. Flo I cant see taking the sub spot, and I also dont see Wolf Alice getting the bump up like others have proposed.

1 minute ago, Mattymooz said:

I mean the 2 dates in London still have a bunch of tickets left which is why I have assumed he hasnt been announced yet. Flo I cant see taking the sub spot, and I also dont see Wolf Alice getting the bump up like others have proposed.

Where do you seriously see WA?

6 minutes ago, gfa said:

My issue too.

Happy with Caribou / Four Tet on the saturday against macca although I could see them two being swapped with Bicep just so theres two big pulls on Saturday against macca. I think Bicep would be rammed against Kendrick

A massive issue. PSB should just play as a sunset slot and get the attention from stage setup and dancers instead of lighting. Perfect before Kenny and avoids the clash. Also frees up Other headliner for WA to take.

5 minutes ago, Euphoricape said:

Any chance super furry animals will play, after they teased 25year glasto anniversary on twitter?

That video of Scooby Snax is legendary. Almost would be a shame to see them return as it couldn't be repeated.