Stage Predictions 2022: For real this time

dentalplan

Given a prediction a go from those on the poster. Could be way off with some of these, will be my first glasto so not too clued up on usual placings. Have taken inspiration from other predictions too. Stuck some blank slots in there where I wasn't sure but could be way off with them

Fri:

Pyramid: Billie Eillish//Wolf Alice//Elbow//Olivia Rodrigo//Kacey Musgraves//The Waterboys//Rufus Wainwright

Other: Foals//Supergrass//Sam Fender//Blossoms//Griff//Inhaler//Easy Life

WH: Little Simz//Nightmares on Wax//Burna Boy//Seun Kuti & Egypt 80//Nubya Garcia//Greentea Peng//Emma-Jean Thackray

JP: Four Tet//Mitski//Caroline Polachek//Clairo//Dry Cleaning//Confidence Man//???//Warmduscher

Park: First Aid Kit//Big Thief//Sleaford Mods//???//Girl In Red

Sat:

Pyramid: Paul McCartney//Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds//HAIM//Robert Plant & Alison Krauss//Sigrid

Other: Megan Thee Stallion//???//Idles//Metronomy//Declan McKenna//St. Vincent//Lianne La Havas//Skunk Anansie

WH: Bicep//Bonobo//Celeste//Koffee//TEMS

JP: Charli xcx//Roisin Murphy//Jessie Ware//Black Midi//Beabadoobee//Turnstile//Amyl & The Sniffers//Yves Tumour

Park: Phoebe Bridgers//Self Esteem//???//JARV IS...//???//???//Gabriels

Sun:

Pyramid: Kendrick Lamar//Lorde//Doja Cat//Diana Ross//Crowded House//Arlo Parks//Herbie Hancock

Other: Pet Shop Boys//Years & Years//Glass Animals//???//Fontaines D.C.//???Wet Leg

WH: Leon Bridges//Khruangbin//TLC//Angelique Kidjo//Sampa The Great//Snarky Puppy

JP: Primal Scream//Ghetts//The Jesus and Mary Chain//???//Holly Humberstone//Squid

Park: Caribou//Courtney Barnett//The Avalanches//Cate Le Bon//Joy Crookes

Too many people suggesting boring things before Kendrick and it makes me sad.

Could St Vin headline West Holts? Each album tour has a big new set up and I feel like it would look a bit shitty at 2pm Other. 

Edited by 1986

10 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

If Phoebe Bridgers couldn't play at the same time as acts she'd appeared with, she'd struggle to play at all.

Still, he asked her to do a cover for his covers album so presumably is a fan and it seems like there is an interview of her by him in which they seem to have a warm relationship.. if its a given that he’ll have some guests during his set, which I think it probably is, she’d probably be a strong candidate given that she’ll be onsite.

+ i think it’d be a bad clash for her. Her crowd would be pitiful.

Edited by mattiloy