Stage Predictions 2022: For real this time

dentalplan

Already been covered but I just want to reiterate that the crowd for that Foals set at the Park was absolutely fucking enormous. I was finishing a shift in the Stonebridge just before it started and the crowd was packed solid all the way back to there, as well as halfway up the hill.

Lil Nas X before Diana Ross makes a lot of sense. He's been at the festival on a Sunday before featuring after the legend slot, I'm sure him and his team will know that going on before the legend is an awesome slot in terms of getting a Craig David crowd.

1 hour ago, Florian Saucer Attack said:

I could be wrong but I don't think Lil Nas X performs full sets. He will play a song or two at awards shows and the odd event like Glastonbury but that's it

I don't think he has had much of a chance to because of covid honestly. Old Town Road came out summer 2019, giving him only about half a year to do stuff and i guess he chose to do festivals in 2020 or something

Billie Eilish / Dave / Elbow / J Cole / Kacey Musgraves
Queens of the Stone Age / Wolf Alice

Paul McCartney / Noel Gallagher / Aerosmith / Sigrid
Royal Blood / AJ Tracey

Dua Lipa / Haim / Lorde / Diana Ross / Crowded House
Pet Shop Boys / Sam Fender

Thought I’d have a crack at Pyramid / Other as the rest of the stages are too hard.

Friday 

Pyramid: Billie Eilish // HAIM // The Specials // Sigrid // Kacey Musgraves // Rufus Wainright 

Other: Queens Of The Stone Age // Sam Fender // Anderson Paak & The Free Nationals // Blossoms // Frank Carter // Sports Team // Happy Mondays

Saturday

Pyramid: Kendrick Lamar // Florence and the Machine // Elbow // *Aerosmith // Megan Thee Stallion // Aitch // Imelda May

Other: Pet Shop Boys // Wolf Alice // Robyn // Mabel // Declan McKenna // La Roux // Skunk Anansie 

Sunday

Pyramid: Paul McCartney // Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds // Lorde // Diana Ross // Crowded House // Candi Station

Other: Dua Lipa // AJ Tracey // The War on Drugs // Fontaines DC // Yungblud // Tones and I // Dizzie Rascal

17 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Thought I’d have a crack at Pyramid / Other as the rest of the stages are too hard.

Friday 

Pyramid: Billie Eilish // HAIM // The Specials // Sigrid // Kacey Musgraves // Rufus Wainright 

Other: Queens Of The Stone Age // Sam Fender // Anderson Paak & The Free Nationals // Blossoms // Frank Carter // Sports Team // Happy Mondays

Saturday

Pyramid: Kendrick Lamar // Florence and the Machine // Elbow // *Aerosmith // Megan Thee Stallion // Aitch // Imelda May

Other: Pet Shop Boys // Wolf Alice // Robyn // Mabel // Declan McKenna // La Roux // Skunk Anansie 

Sunday

Pyramid: Paul McCartney // Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds // Lorde // Diana Ross // Crowded House // Candi Station

Other: Dua Lipa // AJ Tracey // The War on Drugs // Fontaines DC // Yungblud // Tones and I // Dizzie Rascal

Would you see Dua Lips or Paul McCartney?

10 minutes ago, kingbadger said:

Just reading this gives me anxiety at the thought of trying to hop stages between acts! 

We managed to get a couple of tracks from killers and over to other for Chems with time to spare … it’s not quite so easy if you want to be in the middle of the action though 🙂 … do sometimes envy those that can shortcut though 

7 hours ago, Matt42 said:

Friday 

Saturday

Sunday

I’d spend far too much time at them two stages with that lineup.  Genuinely worried that it’s likely too that that’ll happen.  
But….. Flo is not going up against Wolf Alice…

• 2 months later...