Rolling Chance of Glastonbury 2022 Thread

On 5/1/2021 at 7:53 AM, kalifire said:

98%

Kalfire, how confident are you of the Australian government allowing you to travel by next June without draconian consequences?

(I'm on about 50%)

• Replies 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

10%, and that's being optimistic

100% 

Is there any point debating this anymore?  It's 100% happening and it will be the best line-up and biggest party ever. Just rang my campervan rental company today to move my booking back to 2022

Posted Images

51 minutes ago, BlackZeppelin said:

Kalfire, how confident are you of the Australian government allowing you to travel by next June without draconian consequences?

(I'm on about 50%)

I’m about the same, but I don’t think they’ll stop us from travelling. I have far less confidence about Christmas this year, which will mark two years since I’ve seen my family. 

6 hours ago, kalifire said:

I have far less confidence about Christmas this year, which will mark two years since I’ve seen my family. 

That's not easy.  Don't know what but let me know if there's anything I can do being local to them OK.

• Like 2

Grabbed tickets for Fat Boy Slim at Cheese & Grain on June 23rd.  If that comes off with no issues then my positivity for next June will rise exponentially.

For now...... 75%.

20 minutes ago, parsonjack said:

Grabbed tickets for Fat Boy Slim at Cheese & Grain on June 23rd.  If that comes off with no issues then my positivity for next June will rise exponentially.

For now...... 75%.

id forgotten about that ... Its on my bday ... so currently trying to see if I have any friends wanting to go ... damn its sold out 😞 I should really have guessed 

Edited by crazyfool1
1 hour ago, crazyfool1 said:

id forgotten about that ... Its on my bday ... so currently trying to see if I have any friends wanting to go ... damn its sold out 😞 I should really have guessed 

That's a pity. They all went in 10mins....I had to F5 a couple times....almost T-Day feels 😬

Edited by parsonjack
On 5/4/2021 at 10:25 AM, kalifire said:

On what basis are people voting less than 90% when the momentum is clearly moving towards larger events over a year before next year’s festival? I don’t get it. 

60%

To answer this question, my low % is down to the low priority given to festivals in this country, which can be seen by the lack of any festival being offered and in turn any public pressure being forthcoming.

I don't want to put a dampener on things and by the whole have actually been positive, but the fact that have come so far yet a 14,000 person festival in September is still not certain (End of the Road) despite everything going better than expected in the past 2-3 months means more than a part of me has concerns.  

I think it's more likely to happen in 2022 than not, however they need to make a call one way or the other in January.  I suspect cancellation insurance will be required then, as it was now, and just hope that it is more forthcoming.

If this year's events go ahead, or there is a positive shift in underwriting the insurance then my % goes up, but for now it will stay as is.

Hope this helps

I just can’t see anything beyond 100% now.

Levels almost non-existent, vaccine kicking ass....

It’s happening. 

4 minutes ago, funkychick2007 said:

@ShakeyCrash tht was a very infomative reply!! Very impressed!! 
Im a 100% but then i believe in sparkles fairies and rainbows!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I have to believe it's happening! 

Thanks, i have my moments 😃 and i also believe in rainbows... is the best album since Kid A