Rolling Chance of Glastonbury 2022 Thread

eFestivals

Just now, fraybentos1 said:

Yeah I’m fine cheers.

just perplexed as per at Steve’s bizarre attention seeking. 

To respond gives ammunition if he were to be trolling … if he’s not he could have a reason which might not be the same as yours … quite honestly the festival happening will always be less than 100% chance there’s too many factors at play .. I mean 2016 was touch and go withe the weather … foot and mouth was also a factor at one point … 

17 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

To respond gives ammunition if he were to be trolling … if he’s not he could have a reason which might not be the same as yours … quite honestly the festival happening will always be less than 100% chance there’s too many factors at play .. I mean 2016 was touch and go withe the weather … foot and mouth was also a factor at one point … 

You’re not seriously telling me the 0.5% comment was anything other than attention seeking lol??

8 minutes ago, parsonjack said:

Sounds a tad hypocritical when I sat on the fence for so long, but is there anyone who isn't now 100% confident that G2022 will go ahead? 

Barring unforeseen circumstances that can occur in any year that is.....

It’s as certain as any year ever is. Even when the Russian T-14 tanks trundle past we’ll just think it’s the new Arcadia display.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

^1 - 99%

Talent competition announcement.

^1 - 100%

Just spoke with a mate who manages the stewarding in a particular area of the festival and they've been informed that their contact will be briefed by the organisers with details before the end of this week. 

[itshappening.gif]

2 hours ago, Avalon_Fields said:

It’s as certain as any year ever is. Even when the Russian T-14 tanks trundle past we’ll just think it’s the new Arcadia display.

😊to be honest will all that’s going on with the russians I will be safer in Somerset than where I am at the moment, a few miles from the U.K. nuke sub base!
100%