Rolling Chance of Glastonbury 2022 Thread

eFestivals

1 hour ago, parsonjack said:

That's a bit of an outlier compared with most thoughts now.  Care to share what's eating you?

I’ll hopefully be optimistic after seeing how the NHS is coping after a couple of winter months. Any more comment and we risk turning this into the new “when will this shit end” 😂.

2 hours ago, John the Moth said:

Not quite clear cut yet, but there are going to be trials on home isolation in the next 3 months, and a discussion around opening up more fully in the first quarter of 2022

Yes, it’s strange talking to my daughter in Auckland who is in lockdown with the relatively small number of cases they have and we in Scotland have thousands of cases per day, hospitals under pressure yet full houses at gigs, 50k supporters at football matches and schools fully open.  Of course vast majority are fully vaccinated and third dose boosters on the way

so 100% Glastonbury is on. 

On 10/2/2021 at 11:33 AM, Ayrshire Chris said:

Yes, it’s strange talking to my daughter in Auckland who is in lockdown with the relatively small number of cases they have and we in Scotland have thousands of cases per day, hospitals under pressure yet full houses at gigs, 50k supporters at football matches and schools fully open.  Of course vast majority are fully vaccinated and third dose boosters on the way

so 100% Glastonbury is on. 

i'm in the 100% camp for the first time ever.

• Upvote 1