Rolling Chance of Glastonbury 2022 Thread

eFestivals

8 hours ago, kalifire said:

On what basis are people voting less than 90% when the momentum is clearly moving towards larger events over a year before next year’s festival? I don’t get it. 

You're right but.....

a. We're only 9 months from where they need a go/no-go decision to mix 200,000 in close quarters

b. We're 14 months from the start of this sh*t and still can't mix more than 6 people, or 2 families, outdoors

c. I'm a big pessimist who hates being let down. 

Give me until end-July when any impact from full easing on 21st June should be known, and if it's all good I'll start to fold.

51 minutes ago, BlackZeppelin said:

Kalfire, how confident are you of the Australian government allowing you to travel by next June without draconian consequences?

(I'm on about 50%)

I’m about the same, but I don’t think they’ll stop us from travelling. I have far less confidence about Christmas this year, which will mark two years since I’ve seen my family. 

20 minutes ago, parsonjack said:

Grabbed tickets for Fat Boy Slim at Cheese & Grain on June 23rd.  If that comes off with no issues then my positivity for next June will rise exponentially.

For now...... 75%.

id forgotten about that ... Its on my bday ... so currently trying to see if I have any friends wanting to go ... damn its sold out 😞 I should really have guessed 

Edited by crazyfool1

1 hour ago, crazyfool1 said:

id forgotten about that ... Its on my bday ... so currently trying to see if I have any friends wanting to go ... damn its sold out 😞 I should really have guessed 

That's a pity. They all went in 10mins....I had to F5 a couple times....almost T-Day feels 😬

Edited by parsonjack