september 2021 Glastonbury

Big durbs

34 minutes ago, funkychick2007 said:

I wonder how empty the Premier Inn is? 

I was just thinking that a few days ago.  We had two nights booked.  Hope everyone remembered to cancel!  Wonder what the weathers like? Would have been Biffy  in the drizzle looking at the bbc forecast.

Edited by Ayrshire Chris

Just now, Ayrshire Chris said:

I was just thinking that a few days ago.  We had two nights booked.  Hope everyone remembered to cancel!  Wonder what the weathers like? 

I can tell you because I didn’t cancel - we’re staying at Steanbow. It absolutely chucked it down about 4. But it’s a lovely evening now. Would have been OK. They’ve blocked off a lot of the farm and there seems to be work going on in the Stone Circle field. They’ve blocked all the site lines to it which is intriguing. 

9 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

I was just thinking that a few days ago.  We had two nights booked.  Hope everyone remembered to cancel!  Wonder what the weathers like? Would have been Biffy  in the drizzle looking at the bbc forecast.

So far its been sunny all day and just gone cloudy!! So would have been Biffy!! BBC scotland are showing the Glasgow set at 10.30pm maybe we can pretend it was at the farm!! 😜

15 minutes ago, Mackem said:

I can tell you because I didn’t cancel - we’re staying at Steanbow. It absolutely chucked it down about 4. But it’s a lovely evening now. Would have been OK. They’ve blocked off a lot of the farm and there seems to be work going on in the Stone Circle field. They’ve blocked all the site lines to it which is intriguing. 

Maybe drainage, creating a hard path  or adding to that little garden area with seats down in the corner.  Or they just could be cleaning the dragons teeth.