september 2021 Glastonbury

Big durbs

Can I ask the people that booking hotels (based on a pencilled in dates)... Are you going just because its an event by the Glastonbury organisers on the pyramid stage? Are you bothered about the line up? Will ticket prices be a factor? 

10 minutes ago, Cherry Tree said:

Does anyone think they will do coach ticket packages, fits with the green agenda and probably feasible from most cities, might be a long day the further north and east you go, also shuttle buses to the larger nearby towns with hotel accommodation. There is a large bus park on the map.

The list of towns mentioned during the meeting seemed to match the Sunday festival local coach list 

6 minutes ago, JBarbour said:

Can I ask the people that booking hotels (based on a pencilled in dates)... Are you going just because its an event by the Glastonbury organisers on the pyramid stage? Are you bothered about the line up? Will ticket prices be a factor? 

Not bothered about the line up!! Its live music its at the farm and fingers crossed i will have had my hospital op and will be recovered!!!! Although would be very happy if it was my ideal line up!! 

10 minutes ago, JBarbour said:

see the poll thread ... 

12 minutes ago, JBarbour said:

Lineup and prices aren't too much of a concern for me. I'm just desperate to get back to the Farm.

Plus it'll be a good introduction to festivals for my kids without the hassle of camping or spreading over five days.

21 minutes ago, funkychick2007 said:

Just booked 3 rooms at premier inn!!! Oops!

have you check with Mrs  Griffiths first , i booked last night , but it might clash with her daughters imagined wedding so i had to cancel !!! lol 

17 minutes ago, JBarbour said:

same as funky ... its live music on the farm , and TBH have you ever seen a line up that you would not enjoy at least part of it ?.

also , it it really is pants i can cancel the room 🙂

Just now, parsonjack said:

Stay on here.....

can you tell them to get a move on .... ive got a swim booked in at 3.30  🙂 ...... although I just need to step outside the door for that at the moment 🙂  

2 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

can you tell them to get a move on .... ive got a swim booked in at 3.30  🙂 ...... although I just need to step outside the door for that at the moment 🙂  

Which swimming pool you at? I'll ring Reception and get an announcement over the tannoy if you want 😂

1 minute ago, JoeyT said:

Which swimming pool you at? I'll ring Reception and get an announcement over the tannoy if you want 😂

im not sure reception will take too kindly to me hugging them if its good news 🙂 

2 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

What do we think, will ticket sales be a local sales first then general sale?        Will Glastonbury registration be used or just a normal see ticket sale?   

I'd expect registrations to be used.

Just now, Hugh Jass said:

I hope someone has the "It's Happening!!" gif ready...

We used that when the meeting started after the pre meeting meeting finished yesterday … bring wellies and a boat would be my current advice