september 2021 Glastonbury

i have just heard on the radio that Micheal has said , if restrictions allow , they may do a smaller glastonbury in september . i think this is quite separtate from pilton party. radio X news 8am this morning , 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hate to be a killjoy but I find all that live streamed shit more depressing than anything else. A bit like I imagine watching Glastonbury is like if you’re not there, but worse.

I can put on a West Country accent too

17 minutes ago, Harry49 said:

Interesting but any ideas as to what ME is referring to with comments about Ethics committee? 

if it would be ethical to run when the NHS are fighting a battle

17 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

50,000 isn’t a small event !! 

Small compared to the normal 205,000 Glastonbury  , and as such i would hazard a guess it wont take so long to set up !

tickets are going to be an absolute BUN FIGHT though 

3 minutes ago, kalifire said:

They'd be hard to get, but nothing like Glastonbury proper, I wouldn't think.

I wonder if they’ll try and keep tickets as local as possible to try and limit the number of people travelling substantial distances.

Obviously Mike is an all time ledge, but he says a lot of things. Not saying it isn’t viable or couldn’t happen, but it might just be something he’d like to do at this stage.

If they’ve pulled the plug on normal Glastonbury now, they aren’t then going to immediately turn round and commit funds for anything else until we have a lot more certainty, so although this could happen I can’t see it being confirmed until maybe April/May time at the earliest.

3 minutes ago, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

I can’t see it being confirmed until maybe April/May time at the earliest.

I think it's more likely to be something knocked together quickly, if/when there looks to be some certainty of big events happening.

Give a few old friends a call, and sell the tickets in an instant.

Perhaps give existing festival ticketholders the opportunity to swap their festival ticket for tickets for this show too, to free-up tickets for the 2022 festival.

9 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

I think it's more likely to be something knocked together quickly, if/when there looks to be some certainty of big events happening.

Perhaps give existing festival ticketholders the opportunity to swap their festival ticket for tickets for this show too, to free-up tickets for the 2022 festival.

Now that really would be a mad trade, unless you absolutely can’t make 2022 of course. 

23 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

or give those without first option ... 🙂  not likely but I can always dream 

1 hour ago, kalifire said:

They'd be hard to get, but nothing like Glastonbury proper, I wouldn't think.

jus as many people wanting to go , but on 25% of the tickets available = bunn fight  

Ive queued from 5am to get Pilton Party tickets eventually getting them at 1pm!! Liam Gallagher was so worth it even the hail stones and lightening and thunder as we were waiting!!! 
Best Evening ever you even get the long drop clang of the door!!! 

2 hours ago, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

Now that really would be a mad trade, unless you absolutely can’t make 2022 of course. 

Or a massive gamble

1 hour ago, august1 said:

Will be super charged Pilton Party than a scaled back Glastonbury.

Only right the tickets on offer to local first. (Non-Local)

Glastonbury won’t be scaled back by June 2022. 

1 hour ago, Big durbs said:

jus as many people wanting to go , but on 25% of the tickets available = bunn fight  

There won’t be just as many people wanting to go.