september 2021 Glastonbury

Big durbs

Obviously Mike is an all time ledge, but he says a lot of things. Not saying it isn’t viable or couldn’t happen, but it might just be something he’d like to do at this stage.

If they’ve pulled the plug on normal Glastonbury now, they aren’t then going to immediately turn round and commit funds for anything else until we have a lot more certainty, so although this could happen I can’t see it being confirmed until maybe April/May time at the earliest.

3 minutes ago, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

I can’t see it being confirmed until maybe April/May time at the earliest.

I think it's more likely to be something knocked together quickly, if/when there looks to be some certainty of big events happening.

Give a few old friends a call, and sell the tickets in an instant.

Perhaps give existing festival ticketholders the opportunity to swap their festival ticket for tickets for this show too, to free-up tickets for the 2022 festival.

9 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

I think it's more likely to be something knocked together quickly, if/when there looks to be some certainty of big events happening.

Perhaps give existing festival ticketholders the opportunity to swap their festival ticket for tickets for this show too, to free-up tickets for the 2022 festival.

Now that really would be a mad trade, unless you absolutely can’t make 2022 of course. 

23 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

or give those without first option ... 🙂  not likely but I can always dream