• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No idea what the reasoning was - my guess is that any decisions taken would be based more on profitability and the perceived potential rather than the events of specific years though.

about 1am for the DJ sets and normal music at about 11pm or at least that’s how it was in 2018 and I don’t see any reason for them to change that up

Organisers have confirmed that 2021 will consist of a brand new lineup. We’ll get the lineup fairly soon, as they can’t sell day tickets without a lineup announcement.

Posted Images

Also anyone know Lianne La Havas? based on spotify she seems to be in a really big spot or is friday in general always a bit scaled back? all 3 of the second row on saturday/sunday are way bigger than her i'd say?

5 minutes ago, gfa said:

Also anyone know Lianne La Havas? based on spotify she seems to be in a really big spot or is friday in general always a bit scaled back? all 3 of the second row on saturday/sunday are way bigger than her i'd say?

Yeah, she's amazing and probably the right level on the poster – don't think Spotify is the correct benchmark for those kinds of artists: she's extremely acclaimed and a well loved 'album artist'. Perfect late afternoon summery chill soul music.

Edited by jannybruck
5 minutes ago, gfa said:

She's very chilled - saw her at Latitude a few years back. Great to watch and chill out to in the sun with a beer but not my usual kind of music. If it rains, head elsewhere on site!

will have to check her out, odd booking it seems to me but yeah. definitely screams latitude or like APE