Boardmasters 2021

StuMalinas

5 minutes ago, gfa said:

Also anyone know Lianne La Havas? based on spotify she seems to be in a really big spot or is friday in general always a bit scaled back? all 3 of the second row on saturday/sunday are way bigger than her i'd say?

She's very chilled - saw her at Latitude a few years back. Great to watch and chill out to in the sun with a beer but not my usual kind of music. If it rains, head elsewhere on site!

• 2 weeks later...

anyone with a bit more knowledge than me on boardmasters able to have an early crack at a clashfinder? I'd love to see how the weekend is looking but don't know where to start really regarding who will be where 🙂 

• 1 month later...
On 7/2/2021 at 2:03 PM, AlexRoberton said:

Does anyone who's been to Boardmasters previously know if they are strict about the 12 cans rule and if it's possible to re-enter the site with more throughout the weekend or are we limited to paying festival prices for drinks all weekend? 

its 24 cans i think

edit: just checked and you're right about the 12 cans. I think that must have been changed since when i went in 2018. probably need the additional income from the festival missing out 2 years in a row

Edited by Isaac LK
  • Like 1

Does anyone who's been to Boardmasters previously know if they are strict about the 12 cans rule and if it's possible to re-enter the site with more throughout the weekend or are we limited to paying festival prices for drinks all weekend? 

Bare in mind I have not been since 2015 but they were strict with the drink you were taking then. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

You've seen the rolls of plastic bags that you fill with water and then put them in the freezer to make ice cubes? Fill with vodka and put in your waistband.

To get vodka into campsite use spring water bottles and your imagination.

With the above you get unlimited spirits into arena.

Edited by Pinrut
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys, I'm just wondering has anyone had any issues contacting Boardmasters? I have tried various emails/contact forms to no avail. no DM option on twitter,their FB messenger advises another email address that they don't respond to etc..

I'll be travelling from the Republic of Ireland and want to ensure my EU vaccine cert will be accepted at the festival entry prior to travel. There's no mention of overseas attendees on their COVID FAQ page.

anyone have any email address/phone number that has worked? 

• Upvote 1

Tickets have started arriving, my mate received his earlier. Anyone want to have a crack at a clashfinder, I don't really know the festival that well was hoping someone else would give it a go otherwise i'll bang it out today.

• Like 1

https://clashfinder.com/s/boardies2021

Clashfinder up, just made it now - lots needs adding but the main stuff is there. Times should be fairly accurate - the View is a new stage so its a complete guess that the headliners will finish before main stage one, but it seemed likely to be as its indie.

13 minutes ago, stanh said:

when do set times usually come up? seems abit later than usual iirc. very tempted to purchase a ticket last minute👀

Tomorrow apparently some guy in comments just said. I have a spare 4 day weekend also if your interested, mate had to pull out and needs it gone 🙂

45 minutes ago, Samjones said:

Anyone who’s been before advise me how strict security are with checking for alcohol in bags etc

hide it in your tent bag or reseal water bottles with spirits i’d say. pisstake limit

—-

Given the stupid limit, anyone know who the main alcohol sponsors are? I can see desperados and old mout but surely these won’t be the main alcohol? desperados only would be a very expensive weekend haha

13 hours ago, gfa said:

Given the stupid limit, anyone know who the main alcohol sponsors are? I can see desperados and old mout but surely these won’t be the main alcohol? desperados only would be a very expensive weekend haha

Was going to ask the same thing - seen rumours of 9.50 pints on twitter & instagram but not sure what to make of them, could well be a load of bollocks. 

Desperados sponsoring the event stinks to me of 5/6 quid bottles/cans from their bar? 

4 hours ago, Ollie 1995 said:

Was going to ask the same thing - seen rumours of 9.50 pints on twitter & instagram but not sure what to make of them, could well be a load of bollocks. 

Desperados sponsoring the event stinks to me of 5/6 quid bottles/cans from their bar? 

£9.50 pints is complete bollocks, i saw the tiktok as well its obviously bs. I reckon desperados will have their own special bar like White Claw are having then it will be like carling/fosters etc as the main sponsor. Really cannot see Desperados as the main beer and not a lager