Boardmasters 2021

StuMalinas

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Billy Shears said:

When do we think the Line Up will be dropped? and how many new additions / changes to the 2020 line up do we think will be made.

Organisers have confirmed that 2021 will consist of a brand new lineup. We’ll get the lineup fairly soon, as they can’t sell day tickets without a lineup announcement.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

just a name dump of people I think could possibly show up:

as headliners:

foals, gorillaz, skepta, royal blood, libertines

Others:

streets, wolf Alice, dizzee, Sam fender, nothing but theives, glass animals, metremony, slowthai, primal scream, little simz, Declan McKenna, IDLES, hunna, everything everything, circa waves, Mabel, pale waves, Tom German, Becky hill, easy life, Arlo parks, jade bird, sea girls, twin Atlantic, snuts, sports team, Ks,  DJ EZ, camelphat, bicep, Wilkinson, Solardo, MK, ocean wisdom, Hannah wants, Annie mac 

44 minutes ago, jambo123 said:

when do we think the lineup will be? As kendal, victorious, isle of wight, trnsmt all announced this week and truck announcing next week? Surely it has gotta be soon?

It’s sold out so it doesn’t really matter I guess

8 minutes ago, stanh said:

they wont go on sale until (at least) the initial headliners/acts have been announced. but i'd imagine the first announcement this time round will be all the headliners, and a decent chunk of the lineup... seems that it'll be within the next couple of weeks because festivals such as truck are announcing next week

Ahh perfect. Cheers mate

4 hours ago, jambo123 said:

yeah thats what i thought and surely they need to announce a decent lineup so those people who have only paid a deposit will pay for the full ticket??

not really, as its in like 5 months so they can just sell the deposit tickets again and pocket the fees too potentially

On 3/17/2021 at 2:47 PM, stanh said:

i dont think theyd go for 3 indie/alt act headliners, they usually have at least once rap/dance headliner...

Foals // Dave // ???  (maybe?)

Dave has become exclusive to parklife. 

32 minutes ago, stanh said:

yeah possibly, looks very boardies that. disclosure doing parklife too, so defo wouldnt rule them out. would jamie xx be big enough to headline potentially as well?

I don’t see Jamie XX being there honestly - not as big of a name and a lot less mainstream i guess

14 hours ago, gfa said:

Foals // Skepta // Disclosure? I know they are playing Reading but its not too crazy to have them at Boardies too

Oh man, i beg not disclosure. They probably did one of the worst sets ive ever seen at a festival (glasto 2016)

9 hours ago, Isaac LK said:

Oh man, i beg not disclosure. They probably did one of the worst sets ive ever seen at a festival (glasto 2016)

seriously? i've heard they are good honestly - hopefully they are when i see them at reading eh..

i'll take chems instead hah

48 minutes ago, gfa said:

seriously? i've heard they are good honestly - hopefully they are when i see them at reading eh..

i'll take chems instead hah

Chemical brothers, on the other hand, are one of the best. You already knew that thou

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Isaac LK said:

Chemical brothers, on the other hand, are one of the best. You already knew that thou

im telling you, wherever they are down south im heading or we're literally going to trnsmt haha

On 3/31/2021 at 4:22 PM, gfa said:

im telling you, wherever they are down south im heading or we're literally going to trnsmt haha

What do u think chance of gorillaz is? Fair people mentioned them but i can't see it - would kill for them and foals thou

25 minutes ago, Isaac LK said:

What do u think chance of gorillaz is? Fair people mentioned them but i can't see it - would kill for them and foals thou

Definitely not impossible - them foals and chems would be dream lineup material

• Upvote 1