T Minus & Counting 2022

oneeye

12 hours ago, blutarsky said:

Surely that thing's not road legal? 

It is (at least in its home country), possibly as it was built  many years ago and the criteria for being road legal may have been somewhat lower. Having said that, in the UK you can still create comparatively wacky amateur build vehicles and get them certified for road use. Not sure when this UK one was built (the Q plate makes it hard to know), but maybe another great festival candidate?

edit: Road legal in 2015 after a bit of wrangling with DVLA.

92d.jpg

92e.jpg

Edited by DarrenVonBoathook
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

See the source image

I didn't go for tickets this year, out of choice really, for some reason I just wasn't feeling it. I suspect it's just the culmination of all that's gone before. Will focus on 2023, but in the meantime well done to all who were successful, it'll be ace as always, especially off the back of the last couple of years. Make sure you pack plenty of tissues, it'll be an emotional one 😎 

Edited by oneeye
  • Like 1