T Minus & Counting 2022

oneeye

5 hours ago, oneeye said:

Is it not 516 today? 511 days to go come next Weds (5 days time), which is 73 weeks and counting until gates open. I do like a good train 👍😎

train gifs Page 11 | WiffleGif

Seconded - this Wednesday was 74 weeks, so that’s 518 days, which means Thursday was 517 days, and Friday is 516 days 👍

On 1/21/2021 at 1:43 PM, DarrenVonBoathook said:

517? Bugger that's a long countdown. Again.

517.jpg

I remember the fallow between 2017 and 2019. There was only a few active threads and only 3 of us posting in here! 

I feel your pain, but look forward to what comes at the end!

Gotta say it cos I thought it.. Should have just kept the old one going.. Would have be strange to have it roll over another year but that said.. 

Love it let's do it........ Again 

Now I've started with a covid 19 graph because A... Its tropical

and B... Its going to be mad looking back seeing how this killer virus has effected not only.. glastonbury,, but the whole music industry and life itself... 

So imo its glastonbury related.. 

Stay safe everyone 

37771046-0-image-a-34_1610123024108.jpg

On 1/22/2021 at 10:03 PM, vintagelaureate said:

I remember the fallow between 2017 and 2019. There was only a few active threads and only 3 of us posting in here! 

I feel your pain, but look forward to what comes at the end!

I think that was the first year I joined in the countdown thread with just under a year to go. It was a a long wait, and as I had had such a brilliant G2017 it seemed to make the wait all the longer. Was worth it though and as you say lets look forward to when we finally get there.

515.jpg