Glastonbury 2019 survey for my dissertaiton research

Felicity Ramsey

I am currently in my final year of uni and working on my dissertation. My research aim is to examine how festivals are engaging with digital technology looking at social media, smartphones, and apps.  I have decided to study Glastonbury festival and how festival- goers engage with the Glastonbury app before, during and after the event!

So, if you have attended Glastonbury in 2019, I am asking for your support to fill out my questionnaire. Due to the pandemic and lockdown, I am unable to hand out questionnaires in person!

Therefore, I have created an online survey. Please follow the link if you attended Glastonbury in 2019 to complete the questionnaire which will take no longer than 10 minutes of your time! I would really appreciate your help each person that participates is a step closer for me and completing my dissertation!

https://mmu.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/to-examine-how-festival-goers-engage-with-the-glastonbury

Thanks so much! Also please feel free to share the questionnaire with your friends and family if they also attended :D<3

One massive question you haven’t asked is how the last app compared to the year before. It was nowhere near as good. One major flaw was that the previous year you could compare your lineup with that of friends. The function was missing in 2020.  There were other bugs too, but I can’t remember. Check back postings from early June 2019 and you will find lots of complaints about the app. 

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, ArcherLeahy said:

Hello, it looks interesting, this awaits many students, but I am sure that few people work on their own, with their own strengths and skills, and this is also normal, because the technologies and capabilities of the modern world help us at every step and this should be used, I often use SPAM.COM and recommend this service in demand in the writing help market. When I need to pass the time and quality material is important, I place an order, and the experts of write my research paper, to be honest, I am always happy with the result, because I know that it is almost impossible for me to prepare such a thing myself. Try it too.

I hope you're not the one writing the papers Archer, cos they're fucked if you are.

Edited by Gnomicide

1 hour ago, Gnomicide said:

I hope you're not the one writing the papers Archer, cos they're fucked if you are.

you might want to edit your post to take out the spammers link, as thats the whole point of them spamming, to get their links on as many pages as possible to influence search engine results.

40 minutes ago, paulshane said:

you might want to edit your post to take out the spammers link, as thats the whole point of them spamming, to get their links on as many pages as possible to influence search engine results.

Good point, done.