2022 Headliners

Chrisp1986

Bit of a stretch in where it's come from, but I've been told by my friend that they were told by someone in the know that a Macca announcement is "imminent."

I have no reason to doubt my friend or his belief in where they heard it from, but you never know where that person got their info from (for all we know, it's just from reading our posts on here!) Just thought I'd share. Think we're 98% sure we're getting Macca back at this point anyway.

Just hope that wording could mean we're just days away from a poster!

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, K2SO said:

Bit of a stretch in where it's come from, but I've been told by my friend that they were told by someone in the know that a Macca announcement is "imminent."

I have no reason to doubt my friend or his belief in where they heard it from, but you never know where that person got their info from (for all we know, it's just from reading our posts on here!) Just thought I'd share. Think we're 98% sure we're getting Macca back at this point anyway.

Just hope that wording could mean we're just days away from a poster!

+1 for info on Macca.

3 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

Not the day I was expecting put it that way which does make me put a ? on the Kenny info.

Personally, my inclination would be to place Macca on the Sunday, a bit more of a "local-friendly", gentle, mass singalong to close out the weekend but there's some debate of whether that type of placement is a myth. 

Edited by Supernintendo Chalmers

19 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

+1 for info on Macca.

you might have some good info there, but i'm not expecting an early macca anno7uncement, as macca seemed slow at announcing when covid wasn't in the mix.

2 minutes ago, Billy Corgan's Ego said:

Billie, Macca and Kendrick...

Grim. But it's Glastonbury so it's still going to be exceptional 

I’m probably going to be at the pyramid every night.

I also love Kendrick as a Sunday option. He should bring out Baby Keem to close the festival with Family Ties / Range Brothers!

1 minute ago, Billy Corgan's Ego said:

Billie, Macca and Kendrick...

Grim. But it's Glastonbury so it's still going to be exceptional 

Interesting take. I'd only probably be at one of them, two at a push, but I'd be genuinely intrigued to see who you'd have gone for instead. Quite honestly, if they do manage to pull those three off, I'd say they've blown every other festival out of the water this year.