2022 Headliners

Chrisp1986

2 minutes ago, Mouseboy11 said:

Really? A colleague is a massive Gaga fan is very much under the impression they’re gonna get rescheduled

No, I'm very confident they're going to get scrapped. As a fan and someone that still holds two tickets for one of the dates, I can tell she's got zero interest in playing live at the moment, particularly these sorts of scale shows and she wouldn't give a fuck about doing something like Glastonbury right now unless they gave her a huge cheque. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if she pivoted to acting full time at some point over the next few years.

LiveNation and Gaga have creamed off a lot of interest off this ticket money being held in the bank over two years and this constant "lol yeah might happen in 2022 stay tuned!!!" has pissed off a lot of fans.

4 hours ago, Euphoricape said:

Any news on whether the chats are looking likely again? Would be great fun live.

they're playing a couple of dates in the UK in late march (not sure what this indicates for a glasto appearance, but i agree they'd be loads of fun live!) 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

found it  - see comments 

This.. really wasn't worth the time spent digging out. A single facial expression in an interview about an entirely different subject doesn't confirm anything other than what you project onto it.

Most fans know it's not going ahead, and even casual observers can look at the fact that no dates have been firmed up for this summer to see they're eventually going to go "sorry due to covid we weren't meant to make it happen". They'll have probably accrued millions in interest by then while fans yet again lose out.

She's been mentally checked out of live performance and touring for a few years at this point and I can't see that changing any time soon now she's into acting.

45 minutes ago, balti-pie said:

they're playing a couple of dates in the UK in late march (not sure what this indicates for a glasto appearance, but i agree they'd be loads of fun live!) 

I have tickets for one of those dates (London), but I'm not 100% convinced it will happen as it's been rescheduled twice now. Are they definitely going to be in the country?

50 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

I can't work out if Taylor will do the 10 min version or original in June, what do you think? 😝

So first Calvin Harris on the farm and now you’re hinting Taylor is headlining again?

16 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

The bits I do know though show that if Pangea is anything to go by it's a strong lineup this year folks!

What have I missed? Have you seen a lineup or know someone in the know? Not been in this thread for a while so I've missed a lot of the rumours and chat.

35 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

What have I missed? Have you seen a lineup or know someone in the know? Not been in this thread for a while so I've missed a lot of the rumours and chat.

Not seen a full lineup by any stretch but have been told a few acts that may / may not be playing Pangea.

1 hour ago, JoeyT said:

Not seen a full lineup by any stretch but have been told a few acts that may / may not be playing Pangea.

Well go on then 😉  people have been saying about Chemical brothers care to share if they would be playing it

On 1/14/2022 at 6:50 PM, 1986 said:

“Past and present come to a head when a young Black man who is interning as a slave re-enactor at a living history museum discovers that his white girlfriend’s ancestors once owned his.”

Didn’t Family Guy already do this?

1 minute ago, Hugh Jass said:

“Past and present come to a head when a young Black man who is interning as a slave re-enactor at a living history museum discovers that his white girlfriend’s ancestors once owned his.”

Didn’t Family Guy already do this?

The Simpson’s probably did it first