Jump to content

2022 Headliners


Chrisp1986
 Share

Recommended Posts

36 minutes ago, Earth_pig said:

Actually quite excited/intrigued to see Billie Eilish more so than Taylor (unpopular) opinion, will check out some live videos.

2 decent albums, bond song, awards and potential 3rd album or singles by next June a strong booking.

Essentially there are 3 albums worth of material. The Dont Smile At Me ep is 9 songs, and theres plenty of artists who have released 9 song albums in the past. 

 

1 hour ago, Somto Unigwe Raphael said:

I think J Cole will sub her.

I guess thats a hill to die on. J Cole on the poster and that high would anger people more than Billie headlining. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

What a bloody marvellous confirmation to wake up to!

Oddly was watching all this unfold last night and I was thinking, Matt is going to be so happy tomorrow! As her biggest fan here I’m glad it’s worked out for you. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Nice and subtle reveal, that. Still not a fan of the official Glastonbury merch though.

Can we also take a moment to recognise the fact that once again @eFestivalsnailed this headliner announcement...and several weeks ago, too

Yes - @eFestivals / @Neil is still the undisputed king. Neil G has been my favourite Neil for quite some time now…

As I said in a previous post Neil, thank you again for all you do to keep us occupied despite your personal circumstances. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, sisco said:

Oddly was watching all this unfold last night and I was thinking, Matt is going to be so happy tomorrow! As her biggest fan here I’m glad it’s worked out for you. 

I was asleep throughout this all unfolding. Very nice to wake up to. I imagine Glasto HQ will cobble together a press statement shortly. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

Quite the opposite view on my part.

Shame there’s only about 100 other stages I get to pick from 😂

We are so blessed with everything which is on offer aren’t we?!

If this was my first Glastonbury I’d be moaning that I don’t like the headliner, nowadays I realise it just doesn’t matter as there’ll be loads to do anyway!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Neil once again bang on with is info. Great job!

Great news, chuffed with this. Those headline shows in the US have looked great over the last few weeks. She’s a headliner now - she has the songs, the confidence and now the show to pull it off. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Nice and subtle reveal, that. Still not a fan of the official Glastonbury merch though.

Can we also take a moment to recognise the fact that once again @eFestivalsnailed this headliner announcement...and several weeks ago, too

Top bloke isn’t he! Hopefully get to hang out more at next years meet up ! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Yes - @eFestivals / @Neil is still the undisputed king. Neil G has been my favourite Neil for quite some time now…

As I said in a previous post Neil, thank you again for all you do to keep us occupied despite your personal circumstances. 

Absolutely. And another reason why we should probably also consider Kendrick Lamar and Paul McCartney a lock. 

And yes, I would second Matt's gratitude and well wishes. You are very much appreciated @Neil @eFestivals, hoping that the next twelve months proves to be much better than the last for you 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...