2022 Headliners

Chrisp1986

36 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

headliners are meh to me, but i'd alsostruggle with glasto because of my health, would be hard work in a wheelchair, could get a motor for that, but theres also other big .difficulties

Fair enough Neil, sorry to hear that. Thanks for all of your work here. We’d be lost without your  rumours to discuss! 

Edit: pretty much what Matt said better above!

Edited by zero000

Ok now I’ve come around a little to no Swift.

Billie - getting her at her peak of her career so far. 

Kendrick Lamar - On a year where he is playing the SUPER BOWL alongside a long overdue follow-up to DAMN.

Paul McCartney - Fantastic to get him back and will go down a treat.

It’s an unreal trio of headliners which… I highly doubt any other festival on earth could secure. Good stuff! Sad I won’t be crying to all too well in a pyramid field next summer but there is always 23!

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Ok now I’ve come around a little to no Swift.

Billie - getting her at her peak of her career so far. 

Kendrick Lamar - On a year where he is playing the SUPER BOWL alongside a long overdue follow-up to DAMN.

Paul McCartney - Fantastic to get him back and will go down a treat.

It’s an unreal trio of headliners which… I highly doubt any other festival on earth could secure. Good stuff! Sad I won’t be crying to all too well in a pyramid field next summer but there is always 23!

Had we not had Taylor announced for 2020, I'd consider this a top tier set of headliners. There's obviously a huge amount of disappoint losing her, but I'm still very excited for Billie and I'll be at all three of them. Can't really argue with it - three massive bookings.

23 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

I wonder if there is any chance of a Dre guest appearance next year? Dre's said that the Superbowl performance will instigate the "next saga" of his career, whatever that means. If it indicates more live performances, bring it on!

Early 2023 prediction: Foo Fighters / Relton / Taylor?

Just now, kalifire said:

I wonder if there is any chance of a Dre guest appearance next year? Dre's said that the Superbowl performance will instigate the "next saga" of his career, whatever that means. If it indicates more live performances, bring it on!

Still a bit early for the Foos I’d say.

Replace them with Arctic Monkeys would be my guess.

1 minute ago, kalifire said:

All for us to get excited about. Dre turning up would be nuts.

I made a 2023 thread lol. I put Radiohead, Elton, Taylor but Foos would make equal sense as I imagine they are desperate to come back.

3 minutes ago, Justcalledtosay said:

Oh fuck off 😤
Macca apart that’s appalling

Billie Eilish, Kendrick Lamar, Paul McCartney, Diana Ross, Aerosmith, Dua Lipa, Queens of the Stone Age, Pet Shop Boys is far far far from appalling. Can’t think of a single festival on earth that could book that.

3 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Billie Eilish, Kendrick Lamar, Paul McCartney, Diana Ross, Aerosmith, Dua Lipa, Queens of the Stone Age, Pet Shop Boys is far far far from appalling. Can’t think of a single festival on earth that could book that.

😍 Don't forget the Sheeran guest appearance with Macca 😍

I'm actually relieved that the headliners don't really do it for me.  Saw all three headliners in 2007 and 2013, that's what I love about the festival, it caters for all tastes, some years it's your bag, other years it's not. I haven't seen a Pyramid headliner for the last two festivals and had amazing times. So much to see and do!

McCartney was amazing in 2004, so I will be back at the Pyramid for a headliner. Looking forward to it!

• Upvote 2