2022 Headliners

Chrisp1986

8 minutes ago, Florian Saucer Attack said:

Would any of us born after 1963 be alive if Paul did not join the Beatles? 

The butterfly effect should not be trifled with, Ashton Kutcher learned that the hard way

@The Martini Police just making the cutoff!

On 2/23/2022 at 9:38 AM, tarw said:

I was towards the back of the front pit and he certainly walked out past me. Might not be as long a catwalk as Billie uses but it certainly went into the crowd. 7075B36B-A85F-4725-92A9-0AC87D4B671F.thumb.jpeg.13eb38025e697b133af0bded3082e8dc.jpeg

TURN YOUR FLASH OFF WHEN TAKING PHOTOS AT GIGS!

Carry on.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Let Me Entertain You said:

Not trying to be funny here or anything, it's just that the song was written during the cold war and Macca has performed it ever since as far as I can tell. This is despite the Soviet Union, and then Russia being complete dickheads for ages.

Just a little WW3 joke nothing more than that

6 minutes ago, HamishA. said:

Probably just a coincidence, but the Weeknd was supposed to announce his world tour dates today, but didn't because of the news.

Possibly he was due to announce Glasto today, alongside Macca, but it's all gone a bit pear shaped because of Russia??

No we don't have space for him or the budget.

20 minutes ago, HamishA. said:

Probably just a coincidence, but the Weeknd was supposed to announce his world tour dates today, but didn't because of the news.

Possibly he was due to announce Glasto today, alongside Macca, but it's all gone a bit pear shaped because of Russia??

The Weeknd EU stadium dates are 2023, so if he's doing it then it'll be next summer now.

12 minutes ago, mike46 said:

Was there some suggestion Kendrick might be playing this? Perhaps it was 8am tomorrow and Macca went 24 hours early… 

713CB44A-FCB9-453E-A9E2-1CBE1D2A7D6D.jpeg

I only floated because it looks like both festivals are announcing around the same time when they usually don’t. Nothing more than that.

1 minute ago, Hugh Jass II said:

Just fucking announce him already!

It is quite weird how the festival is not confirming this. It does make me think they want to drop a poster and not the name.

Since when did Glastonbury start announcing things like fucking Coachella!!??

Edit; I should probably explain what I mean by that. Coachella often let rumours sit out there and be reported as fact, but prefer for everything to come at the same time as the poster. See case in point rage being confirmed months and months before the poster dropped for 2020.

Edited by Matt42

16 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

It is quite weird how the festival is not confirming this. It does make me think they want to drop a poster and not the name.

Since when did Glastonbury start announcing things like fucking Coachella!!??

Edit; I should probably explain what I mean by that. Coachella often let rumours sit out there and be reported as fact, but prefer for everything to come at the same time as the poster. See case in point rage being confirmed months and months before the poster dropped for 2020.

Cause when youre at the top of the festival  food chain you really shouldnt give a shit what everyone else is reporting cause it can change. Case in point Rage dropping off the day before the lineup for 2022 was coming. Although they indirectly leak info themselves. Thus why you saw industry articles talking about what was going on and having inside sources. How else do you think the Harry Styles news popped up right before they were supposed to publish the poster last month. 

As much of a public entity the Eavii are they shouldnt have to feel that they must bow down to every rumor or alleged confirmation and such. We should be grateful emily even goes on the radio and talks about things. Its just been magnified moreso because of covid. If this was a normal year we probably wouldnt be scrutinizing as much cause it was just another bump in the road when it came to the lineup drop.

personally pretty glad Im going to vegas this weekend so the time will go by quicker.

Edited by Suprefan

4 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Come on. It's pretty obvious what's happened today.

No I agree but I’d said Macca has been nailed earlier than this. All the articles came out before the invasion. 

Glasto aren’t jumping to confirm this one. Interesting why. Does make me think the poster is nigh.