2022 Headliners

Chrisp1986

6 minutes ago, K2SO said:

I've been out the loop today... What's been announced?

Over here a lot. 4 festival lineups and a bunch of tours, plus the mccartney presales have been painful. 

Uk wise there was that Forwards lineup in Bristol and Y Not announced their thursday headliner along with some additions.

9 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

Over here a lot. 4 festival lineups and a bunch of tours, plus the mccartney presales have been painful. 

Uk wise there was that Forwards lineup in Bristol and Y Not announced their thursday headliner along with some additions.

Sounds like the exact sort if day that we wouldn't get the lineup tbh!

11 minutes ago, AlexOvd said:

I am not much into Billie Eilish but 🤯 this:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CaQVk3KMr9y/?utm_medium=copy_link

Her crowds are unreal. 

She’s going to nail it.

3 minutes ago, AlexOvd said:

I am curious how her Glasto performance will be without that back up. 

She’s going to nail it.

On 2/20/2022 at 9:54 AM, FloorFiller said:

Or.. y’know… one of those rest days every single act in the world enjoys having every now and then.

for most musicians, every day is a rest day, they still earn from their recording s on their rest days, the rest of us have to work on our non-rest days.

12 minutes ago, AlexOvd said:

Thats been my only thing when it comes to the performance. You see the feverish crowds here and there is reliance on it at points but now youll be somewhere with a mass of people who didnt specifically buy tickets to see her per say. So how is it going to go if you cant have as much connection especially cause there isnt a catwalk thats gonna lead right into the crowd. I would also say my other biggest concern is the history of bad sound at festivals. She had them all last year and if that happens at Coachella then theres a high chance it happens at Glasto.

I remember when U2 played and they were getting interviewed afterwards and Larry talked about that despite the conditions that if he could have had the crowd be closer, or for that matter easier to see, that it helps you moreso if you have an off gig. Im sure artists that like to see who theyre playing to feel similarly.

1 hour ago, AlexOvd said:

Saw her at Electric picnic, just her and Finneas on stage, it was brilliant, her stage presence was very good and she was really just starting out then so would have no fear of her Glasto performance being anyway off the mark. 

20 minutes ago, wro_lap said:

Daft Punk have started posting on Instagram.

think that’s confirmation.

In all seriousness if they were about I reckon the festival would try for them. Didn’t we have someone say (and I think Neil shared it) that the festival has at least reached out to them before?

Don’t know if they’d secure them - real pie in the sky booking. But if they did return to touring I really think they’d give it a go.