2022 Headliners

Chrisp1986

1 minute ago, kevbizarre said:

So - BE, KL and HS then? Macca isn’t confirmed is he?

Nah I think the article is just rubbish and the third headliner will be Macca, especially as all the people giving us Kendrick info said it was Macca as well.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Ryan1984 said:

Missed a few pages here. Is the general consensus we’re losing Swift but getting Billie, Macca and Kendrick (Fri-Sun in that order).

Paves the way for a 2023 trio of Taylor, Arctic Monkeys and a George Ezra type?

Arctics, Swift, Radiohead

Yeah, rumoured to be in that order with Billie "replacing" Swift and then switching the days round. I think Swift will play next time she tours, which I'm guessing is next year.

On 2/13/2020 at 8:10 AM, jparx said:

Mentioned it in another thread but I'm putting my chips on Radiohead. They would certainly be a huge surprise since they're not active, but two of the band will probably be performing there anyway and others may well be attending, Emily and Michael both love them and call them the best headliner for 97 and they seem to be a band capable of getting together and performing without too much prep. 

Pure speculation and likely won't happen, but if I had to predict a "big surprise" that would be it.

2 minutes ago, jparx said:

Don’t even tease.

Two can play at that game.

I'd love to see Radiohead headline someday, hope they've got one more killer headline set up their sleeves. If / when the play, I'll do just about anything to get there, there's no one else I'd rather see headline.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Miyn said:

I'd love to see Radiohead headline someday, hope they've got one more killer headline set up their sleeves. If / when the play, I'll do just about anything to get there, there's no one else I'd rather see headline.

I felt the same, until I saw them headline!