2022 Headliners

Chrisp1986

1 hour ago, stanh said:

dua lipa😂 her future nostalgia tour kicked off last night in florida, but as much as the current setlist is filled with bops and hits, there is an awful lot missing from her self-titled album

FLNQ7TLVEAIW7Xl.jpg

Opening a Pyramid headline set with Physical would be a moment for sure. 🤩  Not very convinced it's likely, but you never know...

I'd also be a bit disappointed with so few of her earlier songs, but artists tend to switch it up anyway for Glastonbury. If she does play then I suspect there will be a few surprises.

2 hours ago, stanh said:

dua lipa😂 her future nostalgia tour kicked off last night in florida, but as much as the current setlist is filled with bops and hits, there is an awful lot missing from her self-titled album

FLNQ7TLVEAIW7Xl.jpg

That end to the first part of the set is nuts One Kiss up to Levitating is just full of bangers. 

I wonder if by June she'll have a single out, or if shes gonna take a break until the tour is finished.

7 minutes ago, chazwwe said:

That end to the first part of the set is nuts One Kiss up to Levitating is just full of bangers. 

I wonder if by June she'll have a single out, or if shes gonna take a break until the tour is finished.

possibly a single for summer would be great? but i'm not expecting any more from her now until she starts her next era once the tour is over

4 minutes ago, stanh said:

possibly a single for summer would be great? but i'm not expecting any more from her now until she starts her next era once the tour is over

Yeah maybe another featured single in the lead up to summer. I'm sure she's really in demand now after helping Elton get his first number 1 in decades. 

Dua Lipa/Glass Animals is the cross over I want for the summer, I've decided. 

Edited by chazwwe

2 hours ago, stanh said:

FLNQ7TLVEAIW7Xl.jpg

Ah fair play! I listened to her when I ran to Glasto for an hour and it was ace. Would enjoy a bit o that.

31 minutes ago, chazwwe said:

Yeah maybe another featured single in the lead up to summer. I'm sure she's really in demand now after helping Elton get his first number 1 in decades. 

thatd be banging, i think a collab with megan thee stallion and/or doja cat would go hard too, maybe even cardi b

There’s a video of Sam fender after the Brit awards on ‘glasto fest feed’ on twitter and when asked about glasto he says ‘don’t no if I can say but im not saying no’. I’m classing that as further confirmation

Edited by Mwk525

27 minutes ago, Mwk525 said:

There’s a video of Sam fender after the Brit awards on ‘glasto fest feed’ on twitter and when asked about glasto he says ‘don’t no if I can say but im not saying no’. I’m classing that as further confirmation

also says he thinks he's doing Glastonbury in this interview from December. 2 mins in 

1 hour ago, chazwwe said:

They are after Lil Nas X, got new stuff coming very soon next few weeks