2022 Headliners

Chrisp1986

13 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

I don't think they're likely but if they were offered a Pyramid headline slot, I think they'd take it regardless of the money. It's when people suggest they take the lower money for the lower slot where it's hard to see.

When looking at headliners that would satisfy any 'rock band/singer' quota, of the ones that are free and willing, it wouldn't raise too many eyebrows to see them given it.

They’d certainly smash the gaff up.

1 minute ago, the wonderwhy said:

Mike Stoyanov stood on the Pyramid stage be like ‘Are you fucking kidding me? Is this a job interview for fucking Goldman Sachs? Fuck off man!’ 

@Odessa in the crowd screaming “THIS IS FUCKING UNBELIEVABLE!”

1 hour ago, K2SO said:

Highly likely to mean nothing, but there is a picture going round of Kendrick hanging out with Kanye and his girlfriend (I don't know her name, sorry)

Could mean they're working together, could just be friends spending time together

Its Super Bowl time and everyones out and about in LA right now. It shouldve been the Grammys  this past weekeknd so then you def wouldve seen alot more people doing this or that.

Dua doing a livestream tomorrow here in LA for a beverage company. Its free to watch if youre a night owl.

3 hours ago, K2SO said:

Highly likely to mean nothing, but there is a picture going round of Kendrick hanging out with Kanye and his girlfriend (I don't know her name, sorry)

Could mean they're working together, could just be friends spending time together

Unless there’s another picture circulating than the one I’ve seen doing the rounds, that’s not Kendrick - it’s Fivio Foreign who was featured on Off the Grid and probably Donda 2 as well:

61265B6C-C36B-41B5-9598-B10D51DEB879.jpeg

16 hours ago, dentalplan said:

Want another?

• Adele (BST exclusive)
  • Arctic Monkeys (R+L)
  • Biffy Clyro (Download)
  • Coldplay (ruled themselves out initially - could change)
  • Dave (R+L)
  • Dua Lipa (in Norway Sunday)
  • Eagles (in Dublin Friday, London Sunday - 3 days in a row very unlikely)
  • Ed Sheeran (in London Friday, Saturday)
  • Elton John (in London Friday, Bristol Sunday - 3 days in a row very unlikely)
  • Foals
  • Florence and the Machine
  • Foo Fighters (in Manchester Saturday)
  • Gorillaz (Germany Friday, Luxembourg Sunday)
  • Green Day (in UK Friday, Saturday; Dublin Monday - 4 days in a row very unlikely)
  • Guns N' Roses (in France Saturday, b2b dates in different countries very unlikely)
  • Harry Styles (in Germany Sunday)
  • Imagine Dragons (UK exclusive show in Milton Keynes)
  • Iron Maiden (Download)
  • The Killers (too soon)
  • Kings of Leon (in Dublin Friday, Belfast Sunday)
  • Liam Gallagher (in Belfast Friday, Glasgow Sunday)
  • Metallica (in Germany Friday, France Sunday - 3 days in a row very unlikely)
  • Muse (IOW exclusive; in Spain Sunday)
  • Pearl Jam (in Italy Saturday, b2b dates in different countries very unlikely)
  • Post Malone (In Portugal Sunday)
  • Rage Against the Machine (R+L)
  • Red Hot Chili Peppers (in London Saturday and Sunday)
  • Royal Blood
  • Stormzy (too soon)
  • The Strokes

ffs wrong thread 

Edited by the wonderwhy

7 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

Unless there’s another picture circulating than the one I’ve seen doing the rounds, that’s not Kendrick - it’s Fivio Foreign who was featured on Off the Grid and probably Donda 2 as well:

61265B6C-C36B-41B5-9598-B10D51DEB879.jpeg

Ah I didn't know, that is the one I meant. I saw it on Kanye's sub and the OP said it was Kendrick. I honestly wouldn't know who Kendrick was if he broke into my flat so my bad 🤷🏻‍♂️

17 hours ago, Suprefan said:

Cause at this point its just a tired thing to even talk about. Every year is a Strokes year and its never happened. Once you stop hoping for it, thats when it might materialize.

Saw them headline Electric picnic a few years back and was very disappointed  under an hour and struggled to hold my attention for that long.