2022 Headliners

Chrisp1986

5 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Pattern??? That's your first mistake...

True.

Just throwing it all in a mixing bowl though - with Emily's soon comment, the fact the first poster more than likely will be before the balance window opens and at least one of the headliners most likely being announced pre poster, at the very least a headliner announcement is surely imminent.

Someone else must know something. I'm surprised it's only been Neil and myself who have any nuggets of info!

18 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

I'm pretty sure we had advance notice of the poster in 2019, who wants to dig and find out who gave us that info?

I'd imagine various media outlets (maybe even our own beloved Neil) get some sort of heads up, maybe even a copy in advance under embargo not to leak, so they can have stories ready to go the second it drops.

18 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

I'd imagine various media outlets (maybe even our own beloved Neil) get some sort of heads up, maybe even a copy in advance under embargo not to leak, so they can have stories ready to go the second it drops.

Yep. Looks like @Neil gave us the nudge & a wink the day before the announcement in 2019...

image.thumb.png.d04aafd44866749a02d3f703e8f41e4d.png

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JoeyT said:

Either way it's entirely plausible that the big poster could be with us within the next 2 weeks. Madness.

Emily hasn't been as active in regard to doing interviews (for obvious reasons) but we normally get a "line-up announement in the spring", which leads to her getting messages on March 1 asking for the poster. Given we've had nothing like that this year, the "soon" social media post and the earlier balance window really does open the door to a much earlier release.

12 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Also hearing McCartney and Kendrik are still likely ...  

You’re all at it now! Great news 😀 Need Macca confirmed asap, don’t want to have to delete my set list play list for the third year in a row!

2 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

If everyone says it enough then its bound to be real. Ahhhhh, when I still thought I had a Rage Against The Machine performance in April.

Billie, Dua, Macca.

absolutely no issues with anyone taking it with a pinch of Salt ... Just passing on info I was given ... independently quite a few of the DJS  for pangea seem to match  what has previously been given by Joey T ... so I would be more confident in the additions on that thread personally 

13 hours ago, JoeyT said:

If 2016 /2017 / 2019 is anything to go we'll be getting the poster before the balance payment window opens (Tues 1st March)

Therefore if we were to use 2016 / 2017 as a template then the poster is coming w/c 21st Feb

If we were using 2019 as something to go by then w/c 7th Feb

With that in mind if the headliners are to be given their own moment in the sun in reality you'd expect something late this week / early next surely?

Either way it's entirely plausible that the big poster could be with us within the next 2 weeks. Madness.

Yep, I'm on board your logic train on this one. At least two of the biggest headliners usually get their own announcement, is my recollection. The third appears on the poster.