2022 Headliners

Chrisp1986

15 hours ago, dentalplan said:

Have you ever noticed that all three times Radiohead headlined, and their surprise Park set, the years were all prime numbers?

Have you also ever noticed that Muse have headlined every 6 years since 2004, noticed that last night as I was watching bits from all 3 headline sets. 

3 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

I know.  But career-length aside, the criteria for a heritage headliner is a hit-filled back catalogue stuffed with classic tunes.  

And on that basis, it's still Swizzle.

Indeed. AM are still easily the biggest British band going right now.

Calling them a heritage act is just stupid.

Colplday probably just edge it popularity wise but far far fewer people actively dislike AM if that makes sense.

I still really hope AM leave it over a decade before coming back, I can see lots of eye rolling around here that it's them again because they're everyone's first guess every year for a solid 6 months so feels like they always do it. I haven't seen them since the '13 tour though, kinda miss em (I'd rather go to their own show or APE though).

6 hours ago, Big durbs said:

TBH , i would be happy with Glastonbury town brass band headline friday , saturday and sunday if it means we get through the green gates and onto the hallowed ground

I appreciate the sentiment but I'd hate to lose out on a good few months arguing about the headliners just because we're actually allowed to go.