2022 Headliners

Chrisp1986

52 minutes ago, Quark said:

Macca is definitely an option for me, a guaranteed good time if nothing alternative grabs me elsewhere. Tbh (and this is going to upset @Hugh Jass) I'm in the same position with Macca that I was with the Foos leading into '17. In the end I really enjoyed them and had a great time, but leading into the fest they were my saturday night safety net.

My mates still take the piss that we didn't see the Foos that year. I was with the love of my life dancing away in a field, possibly Small World, to a bunch of DJ's dressed as Power Rangers. Only about 50 of us, had an absolutely brilliant time, no regrets at all.

1 minute ago, Boomtowner said:

My mates still take the piss that we didn't see the Foos that year. I was with the love of my life dancing away in a field, possibly Small World, to a bunch of DJ's dressed as Power Rangers. Only about 50 of us, had an absolutely brilliant time, no regrets at all.

That does actually sound more fun that watching the Foo Fighters.

2 minutes ago, Boomtowner said:

Ah, that would be Wheel Of Four Tunes I believe. An excellent choice 😄

I get the same thing from my mates with Stevie Wonder. I was somewhere else having the time of my life.

3 minutes ago, Boomtowner said:

and that is why getting het up about the Pyramid headliners is futile, you will find yourself having a good time elsewhere.

8 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

There are so few actual geniuses in pop music - Macca, Stevie, Bowie, Prince, Brian Wilson - that if one of them is in the mix as an option to go see, then drop everything. 

Brian Wilson, that was a disappointing performance, I thought. Backing musicians were awesome, but just like when James Brown was there, it made me really sad that he had faded so much.  Still enjoyed but ...