2022 Headliners

Chrisp1986

21 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

If Styles is playing Germany on Sunday and we already have a Friday headliner then he’s not playing is he? Sorted.

Wouldn't surprise me if he headlined Saturday/played before Paul McCartney and then flew over to Hamburg to play there the next evening.

Can't see him playing before Billie Eilish.

Edited by ProperTea

2 minutes ago, chazwwe said:

He's not sub headlining with 4 UK stadium dates. 

Maybe not, but I feel like there are some slots that are almost bigger than sub that come earlier in the day. For example, the slot after the legend which Miley played. Miley's set seemed so much bigger than Vampire Weekend's.

I don't think Harry is there this year though, but maybe he could be a good surprise slot somewhere on the Friday?

1 minute ago, K2SO said:

Maybe not, but I feel like there are some slots that are almost bigger than sub that come earlier in the day. For example, the slot after the legend which Miley played. Miley's set seemed so much bigger than Vampire Weekend's.

I don't think Harry is there this year though, but maybe he could be a good surprise slot somewhere on the Friday?

The slot after the legends act is normally quite packed due to the overflow of people, especially if the genre is similar. The same reason why the spot before the legend act is quite big. 

Miley also isn't selling out 4+ UK stadiums. It would be an insane booking to have him 3rd? on Satruday Aerosmith > Styles > Noel > Macca. But I really can't see that happening. 

3 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

Def gonna be more then that with the gaps. 

quality openers for Harry. Wolf Alice can only play friday now with that schedule. Mitski is def in play.

Wolf Alice to be 3rd down on Pyramid is my guess then. Unless they're replacing Queens of the Stone Age to headline the Other Stage, but I feel like they'd get a small crowd going against Billie.

3 minutes ago, Mattymooz said:

Surely they just slot in before QOTSA?

I like the idea of not having too similar music in a row and I guess the cross over wouldn't be too much. Wolf Alice/QOTSA is pretty damn strong and would probably be where I'd go. 

Edited by chazwwe

2 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

I have a feeling Wolf Alice aren’t playing.

Is an interesting one.  We’re named as playing in 2020 and then weren’t on the poster.  Personally I’d still expect to see them but wouldn’t be the biggest surprise if they’re not there

19 hours ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

In celebration of Macca absolutely 100% being confirmed today, I've been watching the Rick Rubin interview doc on Disney+, breaking down some of his songs. Fascinating stuff. If he and I are there in June, I'll be beyond excited 

I’ve only recently tuned into just how much of an absolute ripsnorter ‘Let Me Roll It’ is. I really hope he’s there. Even he can’t go on too much longer.

21 minutes ago, sisco said:

Is an interesting one.  We’re named as playing in 2020 and then weren’t on the poster.  Personally I’d still expect to see them but wouldn’t be the biggest surprise if they’re not there

Would do me a favour. I personally think they're dreadful, but my girlfriend loves them, so I'd inevitably get dragged along to watch them if they did play