2022 Headliners

Chrisp1986

3 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

Not the day I was expecting put it that way which does make me put a ? on the Kenny info.

Personally, my inclination would be to place Macca on the Sunday, a bit more of a "local-friendly", gentle, mass singalong to close out the weekend but there's some debate of whether that type of placement is a myth. 

Edited by Supernintendo Chalmers

19 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

+1 for info on Macca.

you might have some good info there, but i'm not expecting an early macca anno7uncement, as macca seemed slow at announcing when covid wasn't in the mix.

2 minutes ago, Billy Corgan's Ego said:

Billie, Macca and Kendrick...

Grim. But it's Glastonbury so it's still going to be exceptional 

I’m probably going to be at the pyramid every night.

I also love Kendrick as a Sunday option. He should bring out Baby Keem to close the festival with Family Ties / Range Brothers!

1 minute ago, Billy Corgan's Ego said:

Billie, Macca and Kendrick...

Grim. But it's Glastonbury so it's still going to be exceptional 

Interesting take. I'd only probably be at one of them, two at a push, but I'd be genuinely intrigued to see who you'd have gone for instead. Quite honestly, if they do manage to pull those three off, I'd say they've blown every other festival out of the water this year.

I'll be absolutely delighted if Macca info is correct. Huge booking. I may see Kendirck if there isn't something else that grabs me (I'm sure that there will be!) and I appreciate that Billie will be popular though it isn't for me. All three are superstars delivering a diverse mix of outstanding music, old and new. Hits the brief again!

Edited by Gingerfish79

5 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Interesting take. I'd only probably be at one of them, two at a push, but I'd be genuinely intrigued to see who you'd have gone for instead. Quite honestly, if they do manage to pull those three off, I'd say they've blown every other festival out of the water this year.

It would be (by far) the most impressive line up of any festival this year, for sure. That's almost not even debatable..

'Grim' was used an adjective to describe them for my personal tastes. 

Billie - I'd watch an acoustic set, but she is not my cup of tea at all. 

Macca - Legend. I do like the Beatles (can't get into wings) and would probably see him if it were up to me, but my squad are not keen and I don't want to see him enough to go solo. 

Kendrick - I just can't get into him at all. 

I was really hoping for Taylor (out of the realistic options) as she would give me one night at pyramid. 

1 minute ago, Billy Corgan's Ego said:

It would be (by far) the most impressive line up of any festival this year, for sure. That's almost not even debatable..

'Grim' was used an adjective to describe them for my personal tastes. 

Billie - I'd watch an acoustic set, but she is not my cup of tea at all. 

Macca - Legend. I do like the Beatles (can't get into wings) and would probably see him if it were up to me, but my squad are not keen and I don't want to see him enough to go solo. 

Kendrick - I just can't get into him at all. 

I was really hoping for Taylor (out of the realistic options) as she would give me one night at pyramid. 

Cool, I thought as much. It wasn't a dig, far from it, in fact your assessment isn't a million miles away from my own! If today's news turns out to be true, you have to think that Taylor is a lock for 2023