2022 Headliners

Chrisp1986

13 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Des'ree confirmed.

It'd be like Steve Davis at Stonebridge again, except that instead of lads rocking up in tuxes and carrying snooker queues there'll be ghosts waving pieces of toast.

I'd definitely watch that.

20 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

I’m taking this as a confirmation @Supernintendo Chalmers will have success in the resale 

Ha! I've been scouring the image for me, then realised it's 2004 and I had to sell my ticket that year due to illness. IG handle it is! And yes, let's hope it's an omen...😁

16 minutes ago, Florian Saucer Attack said:

The Beatles cirque du soleil show is called LOVE as is the accompanying album

and I am going to believe the LOVE sculpture was specifically erected in 2004 because Paul McCartney was playing unless someone can prove otherwise

Love with Arthur Lee played in 2004. And 2003 actually.

Also All You Need is Love is a Lennon song. And according to Wikipedia hes dead so defo not playing. 

6 minutes ago, The Nal said:

Love with Arthur Lee played in 2004. And 2003 actually.

Also All You Need is Love is a Lennon song. And according to Wikipedia hes dead so defo not playing. 

All you need is Love is not the only Beatles song with Love in the title

We are speculating about headliners, Arthur Lee will not be headlining 

I don’t know if it’s been mentioned before but Taylor and her boyfriend have been on a three day break in Cornwall. 

I wonder if they travelled down this way after stopping off at another prominent Westcountry location…Worthy Farm?

Its also quite common for Glastonbury acts to play in Cornwall before the festival as a warm up. This year Diana Ross is playing at the Eden Project. Perhaps Taylor was having a look at the Eden Project as a potential warm up venue.