2022 Headliners

Chrisp1986

8 minutes ago, jannybruck said:

Phoebe will be at every festival until the end of time by the looks of her booking schedule. I'd try and catch Kenneth if I possibly could given the circumstances.

Oh aye, it's just I completely railroaded our schedule in 2019 which was her first Glastonbury and I felt a bit guilty about it. I need to compromise a bit more this time! I'll make the case for Kendrick but if she'd much rather see Phoebe, I'll have to yield. Might always be the chance to catch the last half hour or so of Kendrick if the Park ends earlier. Think at the last two festivals at least (maybe even further back too) the Park headliner finished a good hour before the Pyramid.

Edited by jparx

1 hour ago, Matt42 said:

Both Kendrick and Macca look to be falling into place the closer we get to the balance payment.

Its almost as if this was the plan all along.

Strange that.  It’s almost like artificially stoking wild speculation for months when there was always solid info on the headliners was an utterly pointless endeavour.

Coachella spending bazillions at the last minute to get a pound-shop Bowie cosplayer and an unhinged Trumper whilst the Eavii kick back knowing they've got Kendrick and Macca in the bag. Excellent business in the January window, Worthy Farm doing the business whilst over the pond they've been Odemwingieing around.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Any drama has been self-inflicted.

1 minute ago, Hugh Jass said:

To be fair Matt any unease has mainly been caused by you getting hysterical whenever anyone so much as breaks wind.

I refuse to accept I’ve been the only one that has found this a bizarre ride.

26 minutes ago, kingbadger said:

Coachella spending bazillions at the last minute to get a pound-shop Bowie cosplayer and an unhinged Trumper whilst the Eavii kick back knowing they've got Kendrick and Macca in the bag. Excellent business in the January window, Worthy Farm doing the business whilst over the pond they've been Odemwingieing around.

Yet the lesson is to never be sure about anything til its announced officially. Last I checked Coachella was sold out so whats the problem.  You still wouldve gone to Glasto even if it was Sheeran, Mumford and Styles. Its just optics and pride.

Edited by Suprefan

24 minutes ago, kingbadger said:

Triffic signings the pair of them.