2022 Headliners

Chrisp1986

1 hour ago, kalifire said:

Kinda feels like we’re talking up Harry in a void of preferred talent rather than through merit. I’m not saying he’s without value but Coachella booked him after multiple preferred acts passed and now he’s the next in line to the Glastonbury throne? GTFO. 

2 albums, 1 was number one, 2nd went to number 2 but sold more in the UK and the US overall. 3 top 5 singles. He's selling out arenas in the UK and the US and if he manages to do a good showing at Coachella his stock will go up. 1 more album and I can't see why he can't headline the Pyramid if we're talking about Dua Lipa (who I think is great) headlining off her next one. 

6 hours ago, Matt42 said:

Is this bubble of his going to burst though? It’s not like he’s going to release a smash album… I doubt his fans even really listen to his latest music.

Whereas for acts like Harry on the way up his new material will be a big part of his pull.

I hope I don’t get attacked for this, but it’s been a thought of mine for a while that quite a lot of people buy tickets for his shows in the hope he will bring Noel out on stage. That doesn’t quite work for Glastonbury. 

My daughters 19. Her and her mates are all over the new stuff and accept the old Oasis tracks. 
Your miles off I’m afraid. He’s got all bases covered. 

40 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Always enjoy a late night or two in WG. Guilty Pleasure is an, erm… guilty pleasure.

I interview Sean about Guilty Pleasures at Latitude last year.  He still absolutely loves doing it, will be good to have it back in Williams Green this year!

1 hour ago, Suprefan said:

Remember that only 3 agencies control all the talent in the world. this years coachella line up broken down by who represents them. 

booking.jpg

I count at least 10 agencies listed there, so your statement that 3 agencies control all the talent in the world is absolute horseshit. Can't you count? Thought you'd have at least done the digging and the research.

4 minutes ago, kingbadger said:

I count at least 10 agencies listed there, so your statement that 3 agencies control all the talent in the world is absolute horseshit. Can't you count? Thought you'd have at least done the digging and the research.

The point is more that 3 agencies control 90% of it. Its like calling the UK a two party system and then saying theres UKIP too.

I'd argue that theres 4 though - CAA, UTA, Wassermann and also WME features heavily on line 2+3

Gaga not ruled out AFAIK. It will obviously come down to when these dates are rescheduled (if at all), something is holding it up, either a potential cancellation or fitting it in around other dates. As both a Billie and Gaga fan though, having them both on in the same year might not be the best scheduling.