1 hour ago, Leyrulion said:

So where's the smart money on now?

Billie/Macca/Kendrick

Billie/Macca/Dua

Billie/Macca/Elton

Billie/Dua/Adele

Billie/BTS/Sam Fender

Billie/ Fleetwood/Brian May pelting the crowd with badgers

Would very much enjoy the crying from BTS fans over the booking. They would try to knock the walls over.

10 hours ago, ghandi said:

Possibly? But headlining isn't to 'Low', that tent wouëd be rammed. But i can see a sub other as well.

With the tour he's dojng if it sells well then Other sub yes or Pyramid 3rd down. Manh contenders for those slots but he is mainstream and not niche.

If say it was a bit nore niche with aay just Manchester and London then yes.

13 hours ago, Matt42 said:

@eFestivals are you sure the person who told you the headliners wasn’t told that Glasto were “waiting” for Kendrick or pencilled Kendrick in but it’s later not materialised? Because this is baffling.

i said here what i was told just because it doesn't fit with something you want to believe doesn't make it wrong.

4 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

So are you still just as confident in your source then ? 

given where its claimed to be sourced from it should be right. i can only put my trust in whats said thats the only basis i have for a judgement .

based on what i've been told over the years, i trust this one, more than i do a punt of Matts.hes despeate to be right but rarely is.

19 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

With the tour he's dojng if it sells well then Other sub yes or Pyramid 3rd down. Manh contenders for those slots but he is mainstream and not niche.

If say it was a bit nore niche with aay just Manchester and London then yes.

I said a few weeks back that subbing the other certainly fits.  I’d not rule out headlining a stage like JP.  If The Streets and other equally big ish bands can then Sam Fender can certainly do it

12 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

i said here what i was told just because it doesn't fit with something you want to believe doesn't make it wrong.

Just now, eFestivals said:

given where its claimed to be sourced from it should be right. i can only put my trust in whats said thats the only basis i have for a judgement .

based on what i've been told over the years, i trust this one, more than i do a punt of Matts.hes despeate to be right but rarely is.

Hang on I think you’ve got the wrong end of the stick here. I’m only asking about the source because it now directly contradicts the Rosklide booker in the interview. No antagonism here.

3 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

The plot thickens 😂  … going to be interesting what we get now … and billie e came from that same source didn’t she and was spot on 

6 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Hang on I think you’ve got the wrong end of the stick here. I’m only asking about the source because it now directly contradicts the Rosklide booker in the interview. No antagonism here.

Didn’t they just say no KL for rokslide 2022 and BE is only doing Glasto or have I read something incorrectly?

1 minute ago, Ddiamondd said:

I’d imagine they’ll want to avoid the massive crowd crush that happened at The Streets though. Good example of an act with wide appeal being forced awkwardly into the JP.

Streets was ridiculous, unsafe at times.

CATQ and him should have swapped places. 

Easy to say in hindsight of course. 

• Like 1