2022 Headliners

Chrisp1986

2 hours ago, chazwwe said:

I'm pro, its just a shame his voice isn't there. 

Does alright for 74 but definitely left it until the end to give it a bit more belt.

1 hour ago, ghandi said:

I've been listening to Sam Fenders new album, it's a brilliant follow up to the first and reckon he would be a really good Other it JP headliner this year.

Sam Fender won't be in the JP next year, way too low.

4 hours ago, chazwwe said:

Glastonbury being the only festival that Billie is doing in 2022 makes it bigger, which is very cool. 

Just in the uk/europe. Not stateside. But how about Nine Inch Nails only performing at Hellfest without any other tour dates on the continent, that stings.

Edited by Suprefan

6 hours ago, nikkic said:

Possibilities.....

Both Kenny and Taylor aren’t playing Glasto

Kenny is playing but not Roskilde

Dua is headlining the big one and not The Other 

Macca is back 

Elton is playing 

Foals will finally get their chance 

Coldplay fancy another go 

Sunday headliner Adele

Ken in the rock Werchter thread says he’s seen no signs that Kendrick is playing European festivals in 2022. If he’s at Glastonbury the only way it could be is if it’s a one off.

If it wasn’t for Neil’s info today we’d be ruling out Kendrick and Taylor. Wtf is going on.

2 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

@eFestivals are you sure the person who told you the headliners wasn’t told that Glasto were “waiting” for Kendrick or pencilled Kendrick in but it’s later not materialised? Because this is baffling.

Which would also call into question Macca as well surely? What a mad few days, from completely wrapped up to clueless

1 minute ago, henry bear said:

When did Ken last say anything about Macca though? I remember him putting Macca into the RW frame (about 6 months ago) but don’t recall him mentioning him since

Not rock Werchter a gig at Werchter boutique which is an offshoot. Like Werchter BST.

24 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Ken in the rock Werchter thread says he’s seen no signs that Kendrick is playing European festivals in 2022. If he’s at Glastonbury the only way it could be is if it’s a one off.

If it wasn’t for Neil’s info today we’d be ruling out Kendrick and Taylor. Wtf is going on.

What was this?

43 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

You’re deliberately misrepresenting his post to create a discussion point that doesn’t exist.

He said he has no idea if Kendrick is in Europe next Summer and that it’s too complicated to have all the correct updates. Absolutely nothing to suggest he isn’t at other European fests or that Glasto would be a one off if he’s playing.

But then, I’m sure you already know this.

22 minutes ago, priest17 said:

Has this Ken ever even been right? I want Kung Fu Kenny heading for seeing it reasons but if this Ken boi is wrong on top of it I'll be top of the morning it for days.

He has a pretty mad track record with mainland Europe festivals. He must have contacts which are deep in the booking team because he has revealed headliners and tours months before they were announced.

11 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

He has a pretty mad track record with mainland Europe festivals. He must have contacts which are deep in the booking team because he has revealed headliners and tours months before they were announced.

I feel like his name has only become prominent in this forum over the last couple of years coz I haven't heard anything of his that's actually affected us (although he's ruled out kenny for us a couple if times since 2020). Respect to anyone in the gathering info field, and it finally feels like we're actually getting worthwhile information after however many years, but if Top Of The Morning doesn't play Glastonbury I'm gonna be mad at this guy 🤷‍♂️

6 hours ago, thewayiam said:

Does alright for 74 but definitely left it until the end to give it a bit more belt.

Sam Fender won't be in the JP next year, way too low.

Possibly? But headlining isn't to 'Low', that tent wouëd be rammed. But i can see a sub other as well.