2022 Headliners

Chrisp1986

3 minutes ago, Ddiamondd said:

Peace and love baby! Glastonbury is back!

Had a look at that guy's timeline and it's just some sad c**t ranting into the void. No given name and a pic taken from a tv show. Sticking aggressive shite out there in the hope that someone bites, presumably doesn't mean any of it and thinks he's hilarious.

Why people dedicate their lives to being twats like that I couldn't tell you.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Had a look at that guy's timeline and it's just some sad c**t ranting into the void. No given name and a pic taken from a tv show. Sticking aggressive shite out there in the hope that someone bites, presumably doesn't mean any of it and thinks he's hilarious.

Why people dedicate their lives to being twats like that I couldn't tell you.

5 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

I hate young people.

Well played.

1 minute ago, Florian Saucer Attack said:

I feel sorry for them. They are just so starved for attention.

The modern world has a serious mental health problem

Allows people to behave as much of a c*** as they want, and when it backfires or they’re challenged they throw out all and any ‘ism’. 

Detracts from those who’re actually victim of horrible acts of hate.

I genuinely worry what the world will be like in 10 years. 

10 hours ago, Hugh Jass said:

Self confirming around midnight on a Sunday?

Some serious gun jumping there methinks… Looking forward to waking up to the hastily cobbled together “Billie is headlining” release from the festival.

10 hours ago, kalifire said:

Unless they allowed her to self confirm, knowing by the time they announce it in the UK tomorrow most people there won’t be aware.

Where did she self confirm with that photo? It’s not on her Twitter or insta now so maybe she was asked to remove? 

In a funny way, I'm almost happy to see the number of dummys being spat on Twitter over this. At this point it feels all part of the Glastonbury calendar, finishing when said artist smashes it out of the park, and starting again when the next headliner is announced.

Bring on the fence!

14 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

Does it matter? If Macca could only play Friday for example would you be upset about that? 

lol

D461AB97-F214-4CD4-B77D-671C1D19D601.jpeg

No - I want Kenny - I’m not upset 😂

I was just wondering if it actually mattered or not seeing as he was Friday in 2020. E.g. Sat the big day for TV, Sunday a band the locals like etc. 

9 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

It was on her Instagram story.

3 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

That was 12 hours ago on instagram stories

01D3EBD5-4C28-4156-B82B-AC090C017AE0.jpeg

Ah I see! Thanks both. 

7 minutes ago, C14S said:

Billie Kenny Macca seems like a downgrade on Taylor Kenny Macca, which is a bit disappointing, can’t argue with Billie deserving it though

I think Emily did everything to make sure a female was still headlining and this is the result. I brought it up a while back when it came to them even having Billie headline either now ( pre covid ) or later that maybe they do just book her at the moment when popularity is very high. You  can turn that into another future headline slot way down the line in 7 or 8 years. Or if she flames out you at least put her on one of the biggest stages and thats that. Its a tough decision to make but its just how it goes. Other than R.EM. ( which seemed to be an anomaly), there hasnt been an american artist repeat as a headliner so this could be it if history stays the course.

1 minute ago, Suprefan said:

I think Emily did everything to make sure a female was still headlining and this is the result. I brought it up a while back when it came to them even having Billie headline either now ( pre covid ) or later that maybe they do just book her at the moment when popularity is very high. You  can turn that into another future headline slot way down the line in 7 or 8 years. Or if she flames out you at least put her on one of the biggest stages and thats that. Its a tough decision to make but its just how it goes. Other than R.EM. ( which seemed to be an anomaly), there hasnt been an american artist repeat as a headliner so this could be it if history stays the course.

Killers have done it twice.