2022 Headliners

Chrisp1986

1 minute ago, Matt42 said:

Heck maybe there’s a chance that Kendrick is returning to all these summer festivals then? The ones who have gaps for him…

We need to stop doubting him. He just floats around in the ether seemingly doing nothing, then pops up out the blue. Third year in a row he's done this!

2 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

I’ve got confused … who’s likely to be up against billie and Kendrick now ? Not keen on either … but it’s no bother 🙂 

My thoughts exactly.

Mega disappointed if there's no Taylor and instead Billie is the replacement. Seems like a massive step down.

1 minute ago, jparx said:

We need to stop doubting him. He just floats around in the ether seemingly doing nothing, then pops up out the blue. Third year in a row he's done this!

How I imagine it is he leaves all of these dates in the ether with bookers waiting by the phone… then one morning he just flashes a green light and books them all.

top of the morning

• Like 1

Just now, JoeyT said:

My thoughts exactly.

Mega disappointed if there's no Taylor and instead Billie is the replacement. Seems like a massive step down.

Ah yep psbs we’re against Taylor I remember now …. So that’s a clash sorted … although I think Taylor was edging it … 

Just now, Matt42 said:

Yup. I think the other stage headliners will remain unchanged.

What I’m interested in is whether Kendrick is Sunday or Paul is Sunday… hmm.

If you genuinely think there is even the slightest chance that Kendrick will be Sunday you need to get your head checked.

Has to be Macca to close it out. Unless they want to ensure lots of people leave early because there wont be as much interest with a rapper as the Sunday headliner. The local sunday ticket holders might revolt if it was Kenny and reject next years license!

Edited by Suprefan