2022 Headliners

Chrisp1986

Would much rather have Dua not against Macca if at all possible unless there was a scheduling miracle and both were not overlapping. What if they just made Dua the Pyramid sub for Macca and there is just somebody else in Other Saturday night? Or we’re safely assuming the run of Aerosmith, Noel and Macca is locked up.

11 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

Would much rather have Dua not against Macca if at all possible unless there was a scheduling miracle and both were not overlapping. What if they just made Dua the Pyramid sub for Macca and there is just somebody else in Other Saturday night? Or we’re safely assuming the run of Aerosmith, Noel and Macca is locked up.

Because Noel Gally G is in the frame. Can’t bump him off or turn him down if he wants to play.

I obviously am not losing sleep if he’s there or not but he would be some peoples highlight of the weekend. He’s very very very popular.

18 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

No Macca for you then? I’m surprised.

If Macca headlines, nobody could possibly be disappointed. We’re comparing a former Beatle to a living legend. Nobody is a loser in that scenario. If push comes to shove, in this world of the inordinately entitled, I’m going with Relton Rohn.  

5 minutes ago, kalifire said:

If Macca headlines, nobody could possibly be disappointed. We’re comparing a former Beatle to a living legend. Nobody is a loser in that scenario. If push comes to shove, in this world of the inordinately entitled, I’m going with Relton Rohn.  

Fair enough. Will be interesting how this turns out. Looking at Elton’s dates I am predicting he’s doing 2023 instead of 2022. I think his dates put him firmly in for a Saturday headline slot in 2023… playing in Paris the Monday after big G.

1 hour ago, Matt42 said:

Fair enough. Will be interesting how this turns out. Looking at Elton’s dates I am predicting he’s doing 2023 instead of 2022. I think his dates put him firmly in for a Saturday headline slot in 2023… playing in Paris the Monday after big G.

That logic doesn’t hold much water considering he’s playing London the weekend of the Big G next year.

2 minutes ago, Florian Saucer Attack said:

Just thinking outside the box here but do you think Taylor Swift would accept a sub spot (but with a headline length set) below McCartney or Elton John. 

No one would think any less of her and this way Matt and Mr Jass will both be right and everyone wins

You think this is about being right?

I mean, it is, but still…

49 minutes ago, Florian Saucer Attack said:

Just thinking outside the box here but do you think Taylor Swift would accept a sub spot (but with a headline length set) below McCartney or Elton John. 

No one would think any less of her and this way Matt and Mr Jass will both be right and everyone wins

Its possible if nobody cared about their egos. I mean this isnt Janet Jackson we’re taking about who photoshopped her own poster to be first overall. Taylor was not even the first name on the 2020 poster anyway. But in the end, an agent isnt doing their job right if they cant secure a headline spot for their artist and has to compromise.

28 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

Its possible if nobody cared about their egos. I mean this isnt Janet Jackson we’re taking about who photoshopped her own poster to be first overall. Taylor was not even the first name on the 2020 poster anyway. But in the end, an agent isnt doing their job right if they cant secure a headline spot for their artist and has to compromise.

I don't think it's ego, it's knowing your worth. She's at the top of her game and should be top of the bill