2022 Headliners

Chrisp1986

2 hours ago, Ddiamondd said:

*Eric Clapton, Van Morrison, Haim, David Cameron, and the banjo fella shuffle on stage*

And a 1-2-3-4

So divorced am I,

Antifa stole my wife,

Enoch Powell was rig——yegods, we've been milkshaked

That's pretty poor company for Haim. Can I not enjoy them anymore either...? What did they do?

4 hours ago, Chawk said:

Wayne Rooney during Beyoncé is the greatest guest appearance 

"I know I've done a lot of drugs, but is Wayne Rooney on screen?"

Hearing someone in the crowd say that during Beyonce's set never fails to make me laugh whenever I remember it 😆

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Ddiamondd said:

Haim and Dave come as a pair in said scenario. Let's maybe chalk the below photo opp up to naivety or bad advice, and allow a do-over. 

However, dedicating a tune to spam shagger on live telly with — verbatim quote — "This one's for you DC" really did them no favours.

image.png.5c2cc8816dd682f79d44c4ff2dc52fc7.png

Not a good look. I thought they were meant to be cool.

1 hour ago, maelzoid said:

Not a good look. I thought they were meant to be cool.

I think they were a fairly new band at the time and on the same show as the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, which probably seems an interesting scenario to a young US band. Regrettable in hindsight but eh.

One Direction had that music video where they all cuddled him. Probably worse.

2 hours ago, dentalplan said:

I think they were a fairly new band at the time and on the same show as the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, which probably seems an interesting scenario to a young US band. Regrettable in hindsight but eh.

One Direction had that music video where they all cuddled him. Probably worse.

Exactly. Cameron never recovered from that.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Florian Saucer Attack said:

If we are going to condemn Haim for the picture with Cameron then shouldn't we also condemn any musician who has had a picture with Obama as he is obviously one of the most notorious war criminals of the 21st century?

Yeah but he gets his daughter to make yearly lists of ‘his’ favourite songs so he cool.

3 hours ago, Florian Saucer Attack said:

If we are going to condemn Haim for the picture with Cameron then shouldn't we also condemn any musician who has had a picture with Obama as he is obviously one of the most notorious war criminals of the 21st century?

You mean the guy before Obama. The one who made the 180 on Saturday when he talked about terrorism.

19 hours ago, Zacko said:

"I know I've done a lot of drugs, but is Wayne Rooney on screen?"

Hearing someone in the crowd say that during Beyonce's set never fails to make me laugh whenever I remember it 😆

What was Rooney doing? Somehow the first I've heard of this.

I remember a guy telling me he'd seen Rooney up in the naughty corner dancing with Mick Jagger and Keanu Reeves. I found it hard to believe.

16 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

If she’s out does this give Reg a clear run?

Not sure it changes anything.  If Reg announces another BST date on Sat then he's probably out of the running for Sunday GF as it would be the only 3 night run on his tour.  If he doesn't do another BST then he's free for either GF Sat or Sun.  Taylor could still do Sat if Reg was doing Sunday.

1 hour ago, parsonjack said:

Not sure it changes anything.  If Reg announces another BST date on Sat then he's probably out of the running for Sunday GF as it would be the only 3 night run on his tour.  If he doesn't do another BST then he's free for either GF Sat or Sun.  Taylor could still do Sat if Reg was doing Sunday.

I think it's been well established recently that his voice is in great shape (insert grimace emoji).