2022 Headliners

Chrisp1986

5 hours ago, Adam75 said:

We did exactly that. Goldies Rave set at Arcadia was quality in 2017

yes! that, followed by the Dead Kennedys at the Truth stage, made for a fantastic night 

Edited by balti-pie
truth, not trust! (thats a very shangri-la thing to say)

6 hours ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Saturday 2017 and Sunday 2013 both stand out to me as nights where I just wandered about a bit aimlessly. In both instances I should have just headed for a decent DJ somewhere.

I saw the first fifteen minutes of the Foos and enjoyed it but decided their set would basically be another five versions of that, so ambled off to the SE corner and enjoyed Dizraeli at the Rumshack much more. 

Edited by kalifire

4 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

Sound was dreadful where I was stood. !! Saw it out to see if things got better … sadly to no avail 

I stuck it out throughout, and gradually moved forward throughout the set as others gave up and left.

The volume only reached workable levels once (approximately speaking) I reached the front of the sound desk - however even at that point I felt that the vocals were way too low in the mix so it still wasn't great.

Overall a very disappointing evening.

15 hours ago, ShakeyCrash said:

Loved the foos. Was with someone whose been to Glastonbury over 10 times and insists it’s their favorite ever gig there.

It was a good gig but not the best ever there. Songs were dragged on way too long which is the norm with Foo's now and many just want some other decent songs played too instead of that. 18 songs in 2hrs is pretty poor. I actually think I enjoyed them at Leeds more the following year. 

5 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Wowsers!

I was not expecting that. Thought he’d struggle to sell the one date seeing as he’s playing everywhere over the next year.

38 minutes ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

Eltons ALREADY sold out his BST date - we should find out very soon if there’s another. Madness especially with all his dates so far. 

Impressive stuff indeed. 

10 minutes ago, zahidf said:

Christ, Hommes always had a chequered past but that’s a completely new level of twat and criminality. Dickhead