2022 Headliners

Chrisp1986

3 hours ago, ceetee said:

I spoke to Michael when we were at Worthy Pastures, and he said Dave Grohl had called him to see if they could play again. 

Think they were down for Equinox. And the phone call was followed up by a none too happy Foos management wondering why their frontman was ringing a farmer to book in when he can play the farm! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, K2SO said:

My dad had bought us tickets to The Who in Hyde Park in 2015 for Christmas, as we'd never seen them before. I had missed out on Glasto tickets, then managed to get some in the elusive secret resale.

Didn't have the heart to let my dad down, so went to Glasto on the Wednesday, went home on Friday morning, had a shower (the luxury!!) and went with my dad to Hyde Park to see The Who. Had another luxurious night sleeping in my own bed, then got the first train back to Glasto on Saturday morning. Ended up getting to the festival just in time to get to the barrier for Slaves on the JP... Then The Who headlined on Sunday!

I have a bad feeling that my mum is going to really want me to go with her to this Elton gig.

Fair play to you, probably made the old man really happy with this. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Justcalledtosay said:

Daft question and apologies for not trekking back through a thousand pages, why is Billie Eilish pretty much guaranteed to headline Friday?

I had the same question the other day. Short version is that eFestivals had some info from a reliable source, and I think that's subsequently been backed up by info coming from someone else.

• Thanks 1

I want it to be Sir Reg so much but still got that feeling like we have been here before. all be it not quite this clear but still feels like another date is going to pop up and kill the dream. Don't want to be a negative Nelly, but I am trying not get my hopes up.

9 minutes ago, Slugy said:

I want it to be Sir Reg so much but still got that feeling like we have been here before. all be it not quite this clear but still feels like another date is going to pop up and kill the dream. Don't want to be a negative Nelly, but I am trying not get my hopes up.

He tends to have 2 or 3 day breaks between shows. He's doing BST on the Friday, and Swansea the following Wednesday. Now, if he fancied doing a high-profiled prestigious show, somewhere between those two venues with days to spare either side, it could well be on... 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Hugh Jass said:

Very fitting that you’d identify with the comic relief.

1 minute ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

You suit up as a famously flatulent warthog all you want mate.

Can't tell if you're trying to pitch these as burns, but I am 100% comfortable with both of those things as they apply to me. Hakuna matata bitches