2022 Headliners

Chrisp1986

1 minute ago, zeppelin said:

I was just thinking this. Thought their stock had risen quite significantly since last time. 

Was not expecting this news this morning! 

My guess is they were a band in the mix for 2021 pre-pandemic, so they are a roll over.

3 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Neil thinks that Elton is replacing Macca and Swift is not back.

Which means three new headliners for 2022… and… one that isn’t in the mix yet.

Aw that'd be hugely disappointing for me personally. Macca was the only one of the three I was truly excited for so will be gutted if he's not there. 

I know I'll enjoy Elton, much it's not the same. 

Intrigued as to who headliner three could be... 

1 minute ago, zeppelin said:

Aw that'd be hugely disappointing for me personally. Macca was the only one of the three I was truly excited for so will be gutted if he's not there. 

I’m going Arctic Monkeys, I think they’ll tour from Glasto 2022 onwards and finish at their big Sheffield outdoor dates.

Just now, zeppelin said:

me too I’d be very sad to see Swift go and Macca would have been a perfect booking. Sad to lose Kendrick too!

But I’m really happy Billie is in the fold for this year. I’m sure Elton would make many happy, I’m just as intrigued to think about 3.

It could be Dua I guess…

Just now, PolygonWindow said:

I’m going Arctic Monkeys, I think they’ll tour from Glasto 2022 onwards and finish at their big Sheffield outdoor dates.

Yeah AM would be my bet too. Particularly if the rumours of new music next year are true - plus would give a nice mix of headliners

1 minute ago, Matt42 said:

me too I’d be very sad to see Swift go and Macca would have been a perfect booking. Sad to lose Kendrick too!

But I’m really happy Billie is in the fold for this year. I’m sure Elton would make many happy, I’m just as intrigued to think about 3.

It could be Dua I guess…

I reckon Dua is out now, potentially a guest spot with Elton though