2022 Headliners

Chrisp1986

4 hours ago, dentalplan said:

As the guy with the most imaginary internet points to lose from the move, I'm totally for it.

Everyone should have the chance to talk on a level platform without fear of downvotes, just as people shouldn't alter themselves to fit in and attract upvotes.

So you want the count STOPPED whilst you're at the top?

(also agree with this though, it's better without them)

10 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

I had to Google who did the show last year. Was it really that good?

IIRC it was famously shite.

edit: wait a minute no I’m thinking of Maroon 5 in 2019. Last year was good aye, although I also forgot so maybe not so memorable.

Edited by FloorFiller

12 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

I had to Google who did the show last year. Was it really that good?

Well I like both of them from previous. But what I'll listen to in which spans heavily diverse. Yours inside of rock genre fans won't see it but they might not see much worth it from the half time show.

I thought a mass load of effort went into it and it was great. I say there was more 'in it' than the jack 93 show but times have moved on from then now to what can be done.  But also, what half Time shows do we really remember?, I know there is no I wouldn't even bother with though. 

As Floorfiller said, Maroon 5 was shite but it's Maroon 5.

1 hour ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

I've seen a few people saying that Prince's is the GOAT, but I dunno man. I watched it recently and it's very good but still just a medley of covers-fest.

It rained during Purple Rain, what else do you need.

You can find almost all the halftime shows on youtube since they began making it a thing back in the early 90’s,  so go and rank em. Michael Jackson? U2? Phil Collins? Shania Twain? Aerosmith? The Who? Springsteen? Gloria Estefan? Tom Petty? 

and Maroon 5 ended up doing it because everybody else turned them down that year.

Edited by Suprefan