2021 New Music

dentalplan

4 minutes ago, fred quimby said:

ha, was going to give it a go but may not now. saved me a few hours, thanks 

There is a good story there somewhere, but it's very rushed and there's some very odd choices. Soundtrack is good though.

1 hour ago, Quark said:

Never listened to Iceage before. It's alright this!

First time for me on Friday, did a deep dive into their back catalogue this week after @dentalplanrecommendation, liked all I heard. Dunno how they've passed me by until now. 

1 hour ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

It's a great album, no doubt. Although I'm struggling to connect with any of the lyrics. Are they just cool-sounding nonsense?

I've always loved REM so I'm on board with cool sounding nonsense tbf 😄

Thought the new St. Vincent was great! Pay Your Way in Pain is an outlier and sounds like it was made to be a single - the rest is much more mellow, psychy and thankfully not an attempt to rewrite Young Americans. 

Probably gonna alienate a lot of older fans and thanks to the shit first single and cringe album cycle/interviews she’s already become the new indie target, but imo the album is much better than it had any right to be.

Edited by FloorFiller