2021 New Music

dentalplan

29 minutes ago, Punksnotdead said:

2 of them are in Martha, they're quite similar. Saw them at End of the road, they were excellent.

I saw them too, pretty enjoyable but didn't grab me like some of the other acts I saw that weekend. Maybe it was because they were one of the first bands on. Will have to give the album a good listen to.

46 minutes ago, benali said:

This new album by Strawberry Guy sounds lovely.

https://strawberryguy.bandcamp.com/album/sun-outside-my-window

aye you are correct. very lush. Not so sure on the mix though, vocals seem a little lost sometimes but that could be on purpose or the phone I am listening through.

Good though, infact bought the vinyl to support him. Just noticed that it does not ship until April next year 🙂

Edited by fred quimby
  • Like 1

so today so far apart from what I have said above

War on Druigs which as expected is good

ZuZu new single is good, can't work out if I really like her or just a few of the tunes

Friday Funk delivered curtesy of Twin Stix remaster by Soopsoul released on Jalapeno. Funky as fuck (Added to must buy list)

Max Cooper - Live at the Acropolis - man to have been there with the visuals 

relaxed loveliness delivery by Max Ritcher soundtrack to Invasion and the new one by Olafur Arnalds - The Invisilbes EP

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, fred quimby said:

so today so far apart from what I have said above

War on Druigs which as expected is good

ZuZu new single is good, can't work out if I really like her or just a few of the tunes

Friday Funk delivered curtesy of Twin Stix remaster by Soopsoul released on Jalapeno. Funky as fuck (Added to must buy list)

Max Cooper - Live at the Acropolis - man to have been there with the visuals 

relaxed loveliness delivery by Max Ritcher soundtrack to Invasion and the new one by Olafur Arnalds - The Invisilbes EP

Didn't know there was new Olafur. That'll be soothing my soul later.

31 minutes ago, Tartan_Glasto said:

Very much enjoying Killer from the Director's Cut of Chvrches Screen Violence. The two other new tracks aren't as good but worth it for this one...

Was just coming to post nearly the exact same thing as you! The other 2 feel like b-sides but Im very surprised this didn't make the standard edition

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...