2021 New Music

dentalplan

27 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Didn’t think they’d be releasing anything so soon, although suppose it cements the legitimacy of this current lineup more if they’re not just reliant on the old stuff. Hope the fanbase receives it well. 

It sounds very Kasabian which is promising 🙂 probably will be played in Newcastle tonight too

Edited by gfa

Saw BCNR in Paris the other night. Has been mostly new stuff on this EU tour which I thought would be a bit rubbish but came away pleasantly surprised. New tunes sounding fantastic - they're really making the most of having so many memebers with lots going on and bringing in more vocals. The Place Where He Inserted The Blade will be a highlight on the album. 

34 minutes ago, the wonderwhy said:

Saw BCNR in Paris the other night. Has been mostly new stuff on this EU tour which I thought would be a bit rubbish but came away pleasantly surprised. New tunes sounding fantastic - they're really making the most of having so many memebers with lots going on and bringing in more vocals. The Place Where He Inserted The Blade will be a highlight on the album. 

Hope the others have better vocals than the frontman.

56 minutes ago, the wonderwhy said:

I was quite indifferent to BCNR. Thought they were OK but slightly annoying. And then I saw them live. They’re fantastic live!  

3 hours ago, nikkic said:

The new one from Ross From Friends is superb. 

Give it a blast if you dig Tourist/Caribou/Four Tet.

Yeah, it's great. Some brilliant electronic albums this year, the Joy Orbison one is rarely off my turntable at the moment.