2021 New Music

dentalplan

44 minutes ago, Quark said:

I was the other way on Mirror, it's grown on me more. But yep, this one's straight up great.

Mirror is definitely a grower - probably the song of the summer in our house, and this one is more of the same.

Really hope she is there next year - only saw her last Glasto set on TV but it looked like she smashed it.  If she is back, and with more new material like this, it will be one not to miss.

33 minutes ago, circus92 said:

Mirror is definitely a grower - probably the song of the summer in our house, and this one is more of the same.

Really hope she is there next year - only saw her last Glasto set on TV but it looked like she smashed it.  If she is back, and with more new material like this, it will be one not to miss.

I caught probably two thirds of it and yep, she was great fun. Be well up for a return.

20 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

So much good stuff out today: Kanye (lol), Chvrches, Turnstile, Big Red Machine, Indigo De Souza, Steve Gunn, and probably a bunch of other shit I’ve forgotten about/don’t know about yet.

kanye got moved to Sept 5th btw

Halsey with Nine Inch Nails

4 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

kanye got moved to Sept 5th btw

Halsey with Nine Inch Nails

I 100% only care about this Halsey album because of Trent’s involvement so fingers crossed it’s good and she can win me over. Always been pretty eh on her other stuff.

I’ve no doubt that Kanye’s album isn’t coming out today but the listening event is being held right now so pretty sure the plan is still to release it today (until Kanye changed his mind again immediately afterwards).

Tbf Kanye’s got a history with actively associating himself with pieces of shit. Obviously the Chris Brown feature on Waves (which was unfortunately fire), and he’s constantly seen with ASAP Bari who has a multitude of cases against him. Also defended Bill Cosby. Not sure exactly what Kanye thinks he’s proving but he’s been doing this shit for a while now.

It got more interesting at the end. He set himself on fire and then Kim Kardashian showed up in a wedding dress. And then it ended. reason for certain people to be there is his viewpoint on trying to redeem them despite those faults. Anyway, moving on. The chvrches album has a killer 4 song block in there.